The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adrian Neville/PAC - Future World Champion???????

+6
JJJohnson
Hero
Kay Fabe
x12x
RinoGattuso
goldustismyhero
10 posters

Go down

Adrian Neville/PAC - Future World Champion??????? Empty Adrian Neville/PAC - Future World Champion???????

Post by goldustismyhero Thu 21 Mar 2013, 7:33 pm

Just wondering if anyone else out there thinks Adrian Neville/Pac will become a world champion in wwe.

His move set is unrivaled in wwe and I for one would love to see him debut in the upper midcard put on some showstoppers with bryan and punk.

Lets open it up to opinions

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

Adrian Neville/PAC - Future World Champion??????? Empty Re: Adrian Neville/PAC - Future World Champion???????

Post by RinoGattuso Thu 21 Mar 2013, 9:36 pm

No

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Adrian Neville/PAC - Future World Champion??????? Empty Re: Adrian Neville/PAC - Future World Champion???????

Post by x12x Thu 21 Mar 2013, 9:42 pm

Some very insightful opinion in this thread...I have to say I haven't really watched NXT before but I checked out Adrian Neville and he seems stupidly talented.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 21 Mar 2013, 10:12 pm

Nah I don't think he'll be a World Champion, Tag or IC level yes but a lot of things will have to change before I could see him becoming the man with the top belt, he's barely understandable which for me will be the big killer

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 21 Mar 2013, 10:29 pm

PAC is an absolutely phenomenal talent, I don't think that many could argue with that statement, the issue will always be though that the vast majority of American fans will need subtitles to understand a word he says.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 21 Mar 2013, 10:30 pm

I literally know nothing about this guy, but he seems to get major plaudits on this site and a few others, so I gather he has talent.

I always mean to start watching NXT but have not got around to it yet.

Is he the dude who does that sick shooting star press?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 21 Mar 2013, 10:57 pm

Here's a vid from a few years ago JJ when he face AJ Styles in the UK:

https://youtu.be/zD-GvKB4nms

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 21 Mar 2013, 11:06 pm

Neville is a phenomeon, I truly belive we are entering a golden age of high flyers, men combining the 'can you top this' high flying moves of late 90's early-mid 00's with some genuine grappling to peice the whole thing together.

Neville is probably at the fore front of this (along with Ricochet and Ibushi) and has evolved from pure spot-monkey (all be it a brilliant one) to a very well rounded wrestler, his time in Japan helped him a lot in that respect.

Sadly though I don't see him ever being world champion, while he's deceptivly built he's hardly a big guy, he dosn't appear to be bursting with charisma and it's worth noting WWE's list of champions from outside North America is very very small, could anyone really see Pac being the first ever English Champ?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Thu 21 Mar 2013, 11:14 pm

Hero wrote:Here's a vid from a few years ago JJ when he face AJ Styles in the UK:

Thats 6-7 years old now, which was billed as PAC's proving ground match which eventually led to him getting bookings in japan with dragon gate

heres a more recent match with him taking on Ricochet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcAYB40oQxw

Amy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 21 Mar 2013, 11:22 pm

Amy wrote:
Hero wrote:Here's a vid from a few years ago JJ when he face AJ Styles in the UK:

Thats 6-7 years old now, which was billed as PAC's proving ground match which eventually led to him getting bookings in japan with dragon gate

heres a more recent match with him taking on Ricochet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcAYB40oQxw

That's probably my favorite PAC match, either that or his one with Devitt from BOTSJ, I'll put that up if anyone fancies it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZt01rQmZm4

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 21 Mar 2013, 11:29 pm

Cheers to Hero and Amy for those vids

That Aj Styles match is quality but the Pac vs Ricochet bout, seriously WTF?

That is insane and absolutely immense. Can't believe I never knew who this guy was.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 22 Mar 2013, 10:24 am

Tidy little match that one house
he also has a decent little match with liger in that same tournament too.
some of my favourite matches of PAC's come from the king of europe cup event
Pac vs Trent Acid- https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgon0y_pac-vs-trent-acid_sport
Pac vs Mcguinness- https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xiq05f_nigel-mcguinness-vs-pac_sport

the full tournament is here if anyone is interested and not seen it yet- https://www.606v2.com/t7724-king-of-europe-cup?highlight=king+of+europe+cup

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Fri 22 Mar 2013, 10:43 am

If he wears facepaint then he'll be Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the Universe OK

Without the facepaint, I can't see him rising above upper mid-card level. He's got the in-ring tools to main event but it'll be tough for the American audience to get behind him unless he gets himself a mouthpiece.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by goldustismyhero Fri 22 Mar 2013, 5:47 pm

Give him a mouthpeice and he will be, if mysterio can be World Heavyweight champion why not?

His finisher is unique and some of the stuff he can do is out of this world,

IMO guys with this build are the future ala punk bryan neither big guys but got all the skills in the world.

Adrian Neville when its all done will go down as one of the greatest to come from these shores if not the greatest

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 22 Mar 2013, 6:09 pm

High praise indeed, I'd not use Rey Mysterio as a comparison to be fair, there's more to Rey's Title reigns than simple ability

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by goldustismyhero Fri 22 Mar 2013, 8:07 pm

If we are being realistic reys reigns were down the the tragic death of Eddie and the fact he shifts a ton of merch.

not knocking reys abilities but he shouldnt have got to that level

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri 22 Mar 2013, 11:25 pm

Exactly, that's my point, they where for more reasons than just his ability

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down