The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funniest moment of this years 6 Nations ?

+2
thebluesmancometh
GLove39
6 posters

Go down

Funniest moment of this years 6 Nations ? Empty Funniest moment of this years 6 Nations ?

Post by GLove39 Mon 18 Mar - 1:06

Well the 6 Nations is over for another year, so in order to brush away the post tournament & Monday morning blues, thought it would be fun to take a look at some of the tournaments funnier moments...

A few that sprang to mind, in no particular order...

- Vincent Debaty's break V Scotland. Seeing props running into open space is always funny, and this was no exception! The 19 stone behemoth brushes aside Laidlaw, and evades reverend Murray and goes haring off down the wing. Totally ignores Clerc on his outside, and is felled by Hogg 10 meters out from the Scottish try line. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5-tRUreoZE

- George North's Dad! - Brilliant moment as North senior manages to leap out of the stands to give his son a congratulatory hug before being carted away by the French fuzz! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTBgnWo6TY4

- Richie Gray propels Gori into touch. Comic mismatch in size as Gray gives Gori the rag doll treatment!
https://youtu.be/ke2vWCssfpc?t=1h28m24s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke2vWCssfpc&feature=youtu.be&t=1h28m24s]https://youtu.be/ke2vWCssfpc?t=1h28m24s

- Jonathan Davis' Cheshire cat impersonation - They say a picture paints a thousand words https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BFgCUPGCQAEhD0w.jpg:large and this really cracks me up, love the contrast between 'Jiffy' & Guscott & Woodward!

Anyhow hope that gets the funny ball rolling. Other funny moments worthy of mention? Funniest moment overall? Laugh

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Funniest moment of this years 6 Nations ? Empty Re: Funniest moment of this years 6 Nations ?

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar - 1:36

Howley and Edwards missed high five v France (there was a better angle than this that made it look clumsier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ermtsEOyqQk&sns=em

Castrogiovanni flipping the coin v Wales onto the little boy's head (can't find a video).

Back to top Go down

Funniest moment of this years 6 Nations ? Empty Re: Funniest moment of this years 6 Nations ?

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 18 Mar - 11:53

I havn't got a clip but there was a cut away of a guy in the crowd on sat with his missus, first half, just after Norths break, they are sat there, and as Wales turn the ball over he grabs her leg and squeezes and she turned to him screaming in pain...

Thought that was hilarious.

That Debaty break winds me up so much, as a coach your prop breaks 2 great tackles, shows great pace down the line, the winger does well, stays deep, close and is screaming for the ball, Debaty puts the ball into his armpit and looks to flatten Hogg and ends up tackling himself despite the fullback!! If that was an U14's prop I would be dissapointed but a full professional??? Shocked

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_philVIII Mon 18 Mar - 11:56

Champs 30
Chumps 3

That was the funniest moment.
Very Happy

mikey_philVIII

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Mon 18 Mar - 11:59

Can we have HERSH back just for this week please - That would be funny thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by gowershowerpower Mon 18 Mar - 12:03

I found it most amusing that AJ absolutely hammered the funny haired dude (yes, ironic, i know) for 45 minutes (or whatever it was) so they brought on that massive non-english dude, who came on looking big and scary, and put himself in the scrum only to be doubled over by AJ....AJ was absolutely immense. I found it hugely funny.

gowershowerpower

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 18 Mar - 12:05

gowershowerpower wrote:I found it most amusing that AJ absolutely hammered the funny haired dude (yes, ironic, i know) for 45 minutes (or whatever it was) so they brought on that massive non-english dude, who came on looking big and scary, and put himself in the scrum only to be doubled over by AJ....AJ was absolutely immense. I found it hugely funny.

I find Gowers lack of knowledge of anything rugby the most hilarious thing about the 6N now, you know that dude who posts, about anti english stuff or whatever, in a forum thing on an internet...

Laugh

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by gowershowerpower Mon 18 Mar - 12:07

haha, i've told you mate, they were no-marks....cannot remember the name.

do you agree that AJ was absolutely immense? did he not muller those two dudes?

gowershowerpower

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 18 Mar - 12:14

gowershowerpower wrote:haha, i've told you mate, they were no-marks....cannot remember the name.

do you agree that AJ was absolutely immense? did he not muller those two dudes?

I havn't seen the footage of Adam JOnes giving it to 2 dudes, was that an after game party or something?

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by gowershowerpower Mon 18 Mar - 12:16

are you twisting the words to give yourself a semi thinking about your fantasy?

gowershowerpower

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 18 Mar - 12:17

gowershowerpower wrote:are you twisting the words to give yourself a semi thinking about your fantasy?

No I'm fully thinking about it not just half thinnking about it Laugh

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by gowershowerpower Mon 18 Mar - 12:20

eeeewwwwww.....

at least pick a good looking prop.

gowershowerpower

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 18 Mar - 12:23

gowershowerpower wrote:eeeewwwwww.....

at least pick a good looking prop.

Who would you recomend?

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar - 12:24

Someone throwing a ball at Mike Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonbreath Mon 18 Mar - 12:24

Ashton and Goode attempting (if that is the right word) to tackle. Too funny.

dragonbreath

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 18 Mar - 12:25

IronMike wrote:Someone throwing a ball at Mike Brown

That was hilarious, I love the fact he asked the ref to do something about it too!!!

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar - 12:25

And of course, this

http://prem0.hiboox.com/images/1113/diapo4c4dc2ebebd3f3705866796304b2892b.gif

Back to top Go down

Post by gowershowerpower Mon 18 Mar - 12:26

the one and only Duncan Jones....mmmmmmmm, beautiful.

gowershowerpower

Back to top Go down

Post by thebluesmancometh Mon 18 Mar - 12:26

gowershowerpower wrote:the one and only Duncan Jones....mmmmmmmm, beautiful.

So you prefer blondes? Good to know.

thebluesmancometh

Back to top Go down

Post by gowershowerpower Mon 18 Mar - 12:27

he's aksh a ginger down below you know....

gowershowerpower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down