The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions and answers with Mike Conrad

3 posters

Go down

Questions and answers with Mike Conrad Empty Questions and answers with Mike Conrad

Post by Blade Sat 16 Feb 2013, 4:31 pm

This is your chance to ask a Question to your Favorite bin man Mike Conrad ask anything you want but it will be in character so do not get upset with the answer you get back.

So ask away guys.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Questions and answers with Mike Conrad Empty Re: Questions and answers with Mike Conrad

Post by x12x Sat 16 Feb 2013, 5:07 pm

Ben Bolch of the LA Times:
Mike on the 25th of February you will go head to head with Vincent Costello as part of Race For The Championship and hopefully on to meeting Sparxz for a shot at the EWF World Title, my question for you is what would mean more right now...getting a shot at the title or getting victory over the Fear Campaign?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Questions and answers with Mike Conrad Empty Re: Questions and answers with Mike Conrad

Post by Blade Sat 16 Feb 2013, 5:12 pm

xviperx wrote:Ben Bolch of the LA Times:
Mike on the 25th of February you will go head to head with Vincent Costello as part of Race For The Championship and hopefully on to meeting Sparxz for a shot at the EWF World Title, my question for you is what would mean more right now...getting a shot at the title or getting victory over the Fear Campaign?

Well it has to be winning the world title I can beat those idiots any day of the week but you have got to take your chance when you get a title shot or one may not come along any time soon, Here what am saying Costello?
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 16 Feb 2013, 5:49 pm

Ivonna Humpalot of Horse and Hound Magazine:

Mike, Vincent Costello insists he will not face you at the EWF Elite Coliseum on the 25th February, what are your thoughts on this and the fact that Costello believes he should be entitle to a title shot without the championship race process?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 16 Feb 2013, 5:52 pm

MtotheC wrote:Ivonna Humpalot of Horse and Hound Magazine:

Mike, Vincent Costello insists he will not face you at the EWF Elite Coliseum on the 25th February, what are your thoughts on this and the fact that Costello believes he should be entitle to a title shot without the championship race process?

Either way I will get my hands on that no good upstart who seems to think that he is a wrestling god, If he really is that good then how come he didn't win the world title the first time round.

Answer= Loser!
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Sat 16 Feb 2013, 6:03 pm

Amanda Hugandkiss of Woman's Weekley:

Do you believe the fear campaign could play a role in your attempt to capture the EWF World Heavyweight Championship?

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 16 Feb 2013, 6:18 pm

MtotheC wrote:Amanda Hugandkiss of Woman's Weekley:

Do you believe the fear campaign could play a role in your attempt to capture the EWF World Heavyweight Championship?

Yes I do think they may try and stop me but saying that my match is before them two and I could easily come down to the ring while there matches are happening and stop them two from progressing.

So they better think twice about interfering in my matches.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 16 Feb 2013, 6:57 pm

Chris Harris of World Wrestling Online:
Mike, out of the people joining you in Race For The Championship who do you see as your biggest threat and out of the pairing of Jimmy Phillips and Dario Machiavelli, who do you expect to face in that number one contender's match?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat 16 Feb 2013, 7:04 pm

xviperx wrote:Chris Harris of World Wrestling Online:
Mike, out of the people joining you in Race For The Championship who do you see as your biggest threat and out of the pairing of Jimmy Phillips and Dario Machiavelli, who do you expect to face in that number one contender's match?

Hmm tough one Jimmy is a very good wrestler but then even though I hate to say it so is Machiavelli but with him having Ojore to distract Jimmy I think he would win it and for me I would want to face that scum bag Machiavelli after all the problems they have coursed me in the past.

So to answer your question it would have to be Machiavelli, I would love it, Just love it if I beat them, Sorry Mr Keagan had to nick that line of you pal.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down