The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 13th February - TNA's use of the midcard, WWE's Annual February Cena Farce and Posthumous Longevity of Wrestlers

+4
VDT
Adam D
Hero
Dolphin Ziggler
8 posters

Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 13th February - TNA's use of the midcard, WWE's Annual February Cena Farce and Posthumous Longevity of Wrestlers Empty The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 13th February - TNA's use of the midcard, WWE's Annual February Cena Farce and Posthumous Longevity of Wrestlers

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:08 pm

http://v2journal.com/2/post/2013/02/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-13th-february.html

Love is in the air! Welcome to the V2 Wrestling Podcast!

This week we discuss, as ever, the day-to-day programming of the WWE and TNA. Both Impact and Raw are dissected by "Pretty Boy" Chris Wilkerson, Gavin "The Brain" Duenas, and Richard "Hero" Hudson, with a fleeting appearance from "Turd" Davey.

Under scrutiny in TNA this week is the X Division Title run of Rob Van Dam, the use of Matt Morgan and Joey Ryan and, as ever, the direction of Aces and Eights.

In the land of the WWE, or the WWE Universe, we cast an eye towards this Sunday's Elimination Chamber. With The Rock back on our screens again this week, CM Punk and Paul Heyman embracing with due respect to a week of love, The Shield being drawn into a fruitless feud with John Cena and a look at the six competitors for the World Heavyweight Championship number one contender spot inside the chamber on Sunday night.

Our world famous discussion section, part three as ever my dears, sees the team discuss the reverence wrestlers are held in after their sad passing. With all respect intended, are some of those lost to us held in higher esteem professionally than they deserve posthumously.

http://v2journal.com/2/post/2013/02/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-13th-february.html

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 13th February - TNA's use of the midcard, WWE's Annual February Cena Farce and Posthumous Longevity of Wrestlers Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 13th February - TNA's use of the midcard, WWE's Annual February Cena Farce and Posthumous Longevity of Wrestlers

Post by Hero Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Well worth a listen folks!

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 13th February - TNA's use of the midcard, WWE's Annual February Cena Farce and Posthumous Longevity of Wrestlers Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - 13th February - TNA's use of the midcard, WWE's Annual February Cena Farce and Posthumous Longevity of Wrestlers

Post by Adam D Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:41 pm

Since when did I become "turd"?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:15 pm

We've asked that question for a long time Adam.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Bit disappointed you didn't go with TOP 5 TNA STARS bit after i spent literally one minute thinking about it and submitting my top 5 to Hero!!! steam he he
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:08 am

VDT wrote:Bit disappointed you didn't go with TOP 5 TNA STARS bit after i spent literally one minute thinking about it and submitting my top 5 to Hero!!! steam he he

Didnt know anything about that!

Dont blame me!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:10 am

We all blame you Adam! Weirdly though from going into the show being unsure how to fill this week's TNA we ended up going on for ages about Spud, Matt Morgan and loads of stuff.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:13 am

Hero wrote:We all blame you Adam! Weirdly though from going into the show being unsure how to fill this week's TNA we ended up going on for ages about Spud, Matt Morgan and loads of stuff.

that you can blame on me!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VDT Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:37 am

Hero wrote:We all blame you Adam! Weirdly though from going into the show being unsure how to fill this week's TNA we ended up going on for ages about Spud, Matt Morgan and loads of stuff.

Yeah, i thought part 1 would be about 10 minutes with Adam not being there
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Cheers for the shout out!

What were the Bulldog midget references all about?

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:38 pm

I've never seen it but there was meant to be an angle in WCW circa 1992 involving Davey Boy Smith, Sting, speedboats and pirate midgets.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:21 am

Hero wrote:I've never seen it but there was meant to be an angle in WCW circa 1992 involving Davey Boy Smith, Sting, speedboats and pirate midgets.

Throw Chyna in there and you have the makings of a very intersting video...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:27 am

I swear it really did happen! Beach blast 93 I think (makes sense)

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:30 pm

It exists!

Unfortunatly I cannot find the video, but here is a brief screen by screen synopsis complete with downloadable audio.

http://www.thewrestlinglegendsforum.com/wrestlecrap/beachblast.html

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:33 pm

Oh and as referenced in the podcast for those that have never seen it, here's the debut of the one, the only...SHOCKMASTER!!!!

https://youtu.be/y5oMiqJRVqs

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down