The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simon Grayson sacked as Huddersfield Manager

3 posters

Go down

Simon Grayson sacked as Huddersfield Manager Empty Simon Grayson sacked as Huddersfield Manager

Post by Crimey Thu 24 Jan 2013, 5:02 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21184105

They must surely regret sacking Lee Clark now?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Simon Grayson sacked as Huddersfield Manager Empty Re: Simon Grayson sacked as Huddersfield Manager

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 24 Jan 2013, 5:26 pm

I don't understand what Grayson has done wrong tbh. Got them promoted after many years of trying and failing in league one. There siting in a healthy position in the league. No danger of going down. Ideally they would prefer another 3-6 points on the board.

Huddersfield seem to like to sack managers for no reason, Clark was doing a great job. This sounds like a club i wouldn't want to manage personally.

Be interesting to see who does get the job. Nigel Adkins maybe? He is too good for Huddersfield though IMO

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Simon Grayson sacked as Huddersfield Manager Empty Re: Simon Grayson sacked as Huddersfield Manager

Post by GSC Thu 24 Jan 2013, 6:59 pm

Can't say sacking Clark was a failure. I suspect 1 Billy Davies may be rocking up.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Thu 14 Feb 2013, 4:39 pm

Mark Robbins new Huddersfield manager today.

Working wonders at Coventry, deserves a return to the championship. Is at a decent football club, but they seem to be demanding success quickly, hope he is given a fair chance.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down