The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rugby bars in Hong Kong

5 posters

Go down

Rugby bars in Hong Kong Empty Rugby bars in Hong Kong

Post by Weybridge Welsh Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:20 am

Any suggestions for somewhere that might show the Wales Argentina match?

Weybridge Welsh

Back to top Go down

Rugby bars in Hong Kong Empty Re: Rugby bars in Hong Kong

Post by hugehandoff Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Wales and England are playing at the same time so I would expect the main match only to be shown rose My brother is a HK resident so I have asked him and will update when and if he replies. Hopefully they will show both games so punters can chose which to watch.

hugehandoff

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:44 pm

hugehandoff wrote:Wales and England are playing at the same time so I would expect the main match only to be shown rose My brother is a HK resident so I have asked him and will update when and if he replies. Hopefully they will show both games so punters can chose which to watch.

You should be ok then if they are focussing on the main game with the GS Champs thumbsup You'll probably catch the highlights of the England game somewhere after wards as well thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by hugehandoff Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Delaneys in Wanchai is the answer apparently Ale thumbsup

Ruby...I am trying to help out one of your fellow countrymen and you have have to come over all GS on me! I am out tonight seeing some old mates for the first time in ages with the purpose of most of us giving parental advice to one who is now expecting his first child. He is a Cardiff boy and memorably took us to the Millennium stadium when Ireland clinched their GS. I think I will influence proceedings to ensure we end up in an Argentinian steak house drinking an Argie red with which to toast the forthcoming battles. Whistle

hugehandoff

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:07 pm

hugehandoff wrote:Delaneys in Wanchai is the answer apparently Ale thumbsup

Ruby...I am trying to help out one of your fellow countrymen and you have have to come over all GS on me! I am out tonight seeing some old mates for the first time in ages with the purpose of most of us giving parental advice to one who is now expecting his first child. He is a Cardiff boy and memorably took us to the Millennium stadium when Ireland clinched their GS. I think I will influence proceedings to ensure we end up in an Argentinian steak house drinking an Argie red with which to toast the forthcoming battles. Whistle

I wouldn't dream of coming all over you Hugh thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by sad_gimp Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:16 pm

HK resident here...I'll be at Delaney's wan chai for the England game as usual. Setanta is the only channel that shows rugby here, and they have the England game.

You *might* have some luck at Trafalgar just down the road, they are not averse to putting internet streams on a projector.....i'll ask around

sad_gimp

Back to top Go down

Post by sad_gimp Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Ah you're in luck....Delaney's are putting a stream on for the Wales match thumbsup

http://www.delaneys.com.hk/sports_calendar.php?osCsid=5j03su6r0lum130786n7equvh2

sad_gimp

Back to top Go down

Post by Weybridge Welsh Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Thanks for that. Was thinking it unlikely finding it anywhere what with the Premier league programme and the England Fiji match.

Weybridge Welsh

Back to top Go down

Post by alive555 Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Sentanta are ONLY showing the England games and no other during ALL of the AIS

Firkin ridiculous ! nope

alive555

Back to top Go down

Post by sad_gimp Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:37 am

Watching Setanta at home about to head out.....I hope the match is better because the feed is bloody awful at the mo, constantly stuttering and breaking up :/

sad_gimp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down