The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

+11
TopoftheChops
Fernando
cherriesfna
Crimey
nasisillmatic
Good Golly I'm Olly
The_Essence_of_Excellence
GSC
Marky
NickisBHAFC
mystiroakey
15 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! Empty The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by mystiroakey Sat 3 Nov - 16:45

Maybe its time to start following my boyhood team again!!

Up the eagles!!

I thought we were in trouble after losing dougie. But now we end up with a quality proven manager- And the footy we are playing is kinda class!!

updated to the official champions of the championship thread!

Last edited by mystiroakey on Sat 1 Dec - 12:21; edited 1 time in total

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! Empty Re: The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 3 Nov - 22:37

As much as i hate palace (sorry)

Holloway is an amazing appointment. Palace will get the play offs IMO at least. If not more. Just be interesting to see if Dougie takes some of your lads to Bolton.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got  Holloway and play samba football! Empty Re: The official -Crystal Palace CHAMPIONS thread-we got Holloway and play samba football!

Post by mystiroakey Sat 1 Dec - 12:22

So palace play the lowly Brighton who think they are our rivals today.. Time to shut em up i say..

Very Happy

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 2 Dec - 9:12

Are there no other Palace fans here!!

3-0 against the brigthon..

Tbh didnt realise the old enemy was still an enemy!! but from the negative jealous posts from sussex lads i think thats not the case!!

shame! lol

Yahoo

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 2 Dec - 9:24

Hey, don't tar everyone from Sussex with the same brush.

Us Crawley fans hate both teams Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 2 Dec - 9:33

Sorry crawley lad- how you getting on!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sun 2 Dec - 9:40

Heading for League 1 mid table obscurity (which is fine by me) and hopefully a plum 3rd Round FA Cup tie. I wouldn't mind Brighton away just for the fun of it though.

Wilfried Zaha destroyed Crawley in the League Cup at the start of last season, that was the first time I saw him and thought he was unplayable. Even if only against a League 2 side at the time. I still don't expect Palace to finish top, their squad isn't big enough IMO, but they can definitely get a playoff place which is Holloway's specialty.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 2 Dec - 9:41

https://twitter.com/Nick_Davie

Anybody wants a chuckle
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 2 Dec - 9:42

Marky we are not looking for a play off place- we can deffo secure top 2!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 2 Dec - 9:49

Eh, I don't think Palace really have the depth of a Cardiff or Leicester to last the course.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 2 Dec - 9:58

We have loads of decent youngsters- we must have the best acamdey out of any Championship side.

We are playing the best football and thats that- We will go up this season and its about time!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 2 Dec - 10:00

Maybe, but a lot happens in 1 month in this league, let alone 5
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 2 Dec - 10:03

We go on runs- its typical palace- but its the football we play that impresses me this season- he havent played this well for donkies.

Got to be optimistic..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 2 Dec - 10:06

True enough.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 2 Dec - 10:23

Despite how rubbish your ground is and how much of a disgrace your supporters are.

Palace did play some good football. I can see them going up with Cardiff and Middlesbrough. Bolassie and Murray are 2 class players. Im not a fan of Zaha tbh he is over rated. Delaney and Ramage were solid for you.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 2 Dec - 11:54

can you explain your statement about our supporters- its kinda out of order mate!

we have some of the most chilled family vibe supporters out there!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 2 Dec - 12:04

Your supporters hit a fan who clearly wasn't after trouble and had his little son with him. Its not out of order at all. Your supporters are a joke. Also wouldnt hurt to sing when your 3-0 up?

Hope i don't have the "Homesdale fanatics" after me laughing

I don't want to cause a war with you on here mate, but it was just disgusting to watch yesterday. Please see my post in the Brighton page on here.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 2 Dec - 12:11

I have no idea what your talking about- just crack and stick to your hate for your own board..palace are model fans in comparison to others. What we have to deal with from west ham, charlton and millwall- if you played the big boys from our neck of the woods more often you might understand how chilled palace fans are.

Your the lot that have brought on this historic hate. 99.99% of us do not care about your little club..

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 2 Dec - 12:19

Well every fan i ever speak to, seems to think other wise. Any fan i speak to say were your biggest rivals and you don't care about Charlton one bit.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 2 Dec - 12:19

Btw How do we know that it was started by a palace fan.. As i have said the hate has been from your jealous lot- the rivalry has only stuck with you lot- palace fans on the whole really dont see you as our biggest rivals anymore!

its millwall and charlton these days

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 2 Dec - 12:23

Anyway i hate 'hate;...

I even love brigthon as a place and I even like your football club. So seeing this childish hate winds me up(from both sides!)

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 2 Dec - 13:35

Nick likes to act like Brighton fans have a reputation on par with the likes of Millwall, when in fact everyone else regards them as the poshest fans in the country. I'd just ignore him, hes extremely bitter
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 2 Dec - 13:41

for an 18 year old is kinda odd to hear his views- i have read him post about how palace are scum and the ground is scum etc for a couple of months! he needs to be told!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 2 Dec - 13:53

Tbh myst, hes full of ****. Needed putting in his place
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 2 Dec - 15:53

GSC what does this convo have to do with you?

Idiot.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sun 2 Dec - 15:58

Finished having a cry yet Nick? If you cant take banter then don't give it I'd suggest
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sun 2 Dec - 18:09

GSC wrote:Finished having a cry yet Nick? If you cant take banter then don't give it I'd suggest

You didn't answer my question. Point taken.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Essence_of_Excellence Fri 14 Dec - 13:57

As a Palace season ticket holder it is FARCICAL for a seaweed fan to critise anyone after what happened.

Your mob kicked down the door that seperated the home and away fans in the Arfur and guess what happened you got your asses handed to you!

Highlights of the day:

- Seaweed displaying the Group On Banner and then leaving after 70 mins.... laughing
- Bolaise going shoulder to shoulder with Bruno and sitting him down...laughing
- Chanting Murray is this and that and them have him run riot....laughing
- Poyet claim Buckley is better than Zaha and then Buckley to be totally invisible....laughing
- Changing the song to we scored three they scored none....laughing

laughinglaughinglaughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 14 Dec - 16:16

The_Essence_of_Excellence wrote:As a Palace season ticket holder it is FARCICAL for a seaweed fan to critise anyone after what happened.

Your mob kicked down the door that seperated the home and away fans in the Arfur and guess what happened you got your asses handed to you!

Highlights of the day:

- Seaweed displaying the Group On Banner and then leaving after 70 mins.... laughing
- Poyet claim Buckley is better than Zaha and then Buckley to be totally invisible....laughing

laughinglaughinglaughing

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Fri 14 Dec - 16:17

Essence- a true palace fan- with the real events.. nice!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Fri 14 Dec - 16:59

The_Essence_of_Excellence wrote:As a Palace season ticket holder it is FARCICAL for a seaweed fan to critise anyone after what happened.

Highlights of the day:

laughinglaughinglaughing

15,000 fans at home and your 2nd in the league laughing
Wilfred Zaha laughing
Your ground has wooden seats laughing
A load of your fans running away from Brighton fans at Norwood Junction laughing laughing laughing
You play music when you score laughing
You burnt down your town laughing
You should of burnt more laughing
The area that is Selhurst laughing
The Homesdale fanatics laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

All joking a side. Well played, Speaking to a few mates when i was sober. I think you lot will go up with Cardiff and another big side. Glenn Murray is the best striker in the league IMO what i would do to have him back instead of 3.25 million waste of money CMS. That Bolaise shoulder barge on Bruno was funny.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Essence_of_Excellence Mon 17 Dec - 15:43

NickisBHAFC wrote:

Highlights of the day:

laughinglaughinglaughing

15,000 fans at home and your 2nd in the league laughing
Wilfred Zaha laughing
Your ground has wooden seats laughing
A load of your fans running away from Brighton fans at Norwood Junction laughing laughing laughing
You play music when you score laughing
You burnt down your town laughing
You should of burnt more laughing
The area that is Selhurst laughing
The Homesdale fanatics laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

All joking a side. Well played, Speaking to a few mates when i was sober. I think you lot will go up with Cardiff and another big side. Glenn Murray is the best striker in the league IMO what i would do to have him back instead of 3.25 million waste of money CMS. That Bolaise shoulder barge on Bruno was funny.

Haha those are fair comments!!

I think the ground is the most important aspect that's got to come next. I really believe you need the infrastructure to get promoted and stay there. I think there is talk of a regeneration project in the pipeline.

Murray is a goal scorer last season he didnt have the service but with Bolaise coming in it's given us so much balance we can score. Don't think that Poyet had the best idea saying he couldn't afford him (implying he weas greedy) and then splash all that on CMS but hey ho.

I think your mob will be up and around the playoffs and so will Millwall. I just hope we can rely on Cardiff to do the usual bottle job!

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 22 Dec - 18:13

great game on telly filled with drama- palace down to 10 but zaha scores a wonder goal.

That bolasi is a player an all. what a flick to zara for the one and only goal of the first half...

come on Eagles!!!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sun 23 Dec - 6:56

ermmm another draw!!

cardiff coming up soon!! Fingers Crossed

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 30 Jan - 21:51

Another defeat tonight Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 30 Jan - 21:55

1 win in 10 Laugh

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Wed 30 Jan - 21:56

Ermmmmm. It's all this zaha stuff..

Send to united now. Since all this started we can't score a flipping goal

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 30 Jan - 23:13

mystiroakey wrote:Ermmmmm. It's all this zaha stuff..

Send to united now. Since all this started we can't score a flipping goal

I agree. Plan for the future. Get Zaha of to United now, and bring in Albert Adomah who i understand is keen on a move to you lot.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 2 Mar - 19:24

Were coming for you, stupid scum.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 2 Mar - 19:26

oh so you give it on here but not on your own thread!!

coc k y arnt ya!!

well played by the way.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 2 Mar - 19:28

Chomp Yahoo

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 2 Mar - 19:30

FFS you have got all confident. cant wait till we play ya!!

Its not far away!

Your gonna be hurting

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 2 Mar - 19:40

Will be a tough game, id be amazed if we got anything from the game.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 2 Mar - 19:42

here we go!!

Is there two of you?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 2 Mar - 19:43

Hes Bipolar
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 2 Mar - 19:52

WILL SCORE WHEN WE WANT, WILL SCORE WHEN WE WANT, WERE BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION WILL SCORE WHEN WE WANT.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Sat 2 Mar - 20:02

your buzzing arnt ya!

shame hull just knocked in 5 though!! Sad

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 12 Mar - 18:22

Wilfred Zaha what a dirty excuse of a professional footballer. He should be both fined and suspended for a while. Complete lack of un-professionalism to stick his middle finger up at Leeds fans. Just because he couldn't handle the stick he was getting about how over rated he is. Hope the FA come down hard on him.

Ian Holloway reaction after the 90 minutes wasn't very good as well, hardly setting a good example running on the pitch and having ago at the ref. #ToysOutOfThePram

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Tue 12 Mar - 19:55

I find it quite amusing that fans think they can abuse footballers however way they want, then get offended when one puts a finger up to them.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Tue 12 Mar - 20:00

As a palace fan. I am happy that cantona kicked that idiot other palace fan. You cant spit at players. You shouldnt swear at them either.

basically treat others how they treat you. Fair play Wilf!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next