The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charity Wrestling Event to be held for Charade this weekend.

3 posters

Go down

Charity Wrestling Event to be held for Charade this weekend. Empty Charity Wrestling Event to be held for Charade this weekend.

Post by UpsideDownFace Thu 01 Nov 2012, 5:54 pm

Has anyone seen the sick accident he suffered in a recent match?

Very, very, VERY horrific. This event is being held to raise money to his medical bills. I'm not entirely sure what injuries he suffered but with ambulance fees touching $1000 the event is looking to help him on his road to recovery.

The botch can been seen at the top of this page

http://www.lordsofpain.net/columns/fof/FACT_or_FICTION_The_Spooktacular_Edition.html

And the event page can be seen here

http://lookmanofans.com/store/live-event-tickets/charade-charity-chowdown/

Hopefully his recovery will be quick and as painless as possible.

UpsideDownFace

Back to top Go down

Charity Wrestling Event to be held for Charade this weekend. Empty Re: Charity Wrestling Event to be held for Charade this weekend.

Post by MtotheC Thu 01 Nov 2012, 6:03 pm

My god that was horrific, his neck must have been snapped in two! Still kicked out at the two count though!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Charity Wrestling Event to be held for Charade this weekend. Empty Re: Charity Wrestling Event to be held for Charade this weekend.

Post by Samo Thu 01 Nov 2012, 7:08 pm

I saw it not long after it happened. Probably the worst accident ever in a ring (excluding Owen Hart.)

Hope he makes a full recovery.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down