The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stargate

2 posters

Go down

Stargate Empty Stargate

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 26 Sep 2012, 8:22 pm

I've watched all 3 of the franchises and imo it is the best sci fi show ever. My favourite is Stargate Atlantis. This has everything in it. Action, A great storyline and the Comedy is hilarious. A close second is the original Stargate SG1. The first couple of seasons it was brilliant but after they defeated the Goauld it went downhill imo. Lastly is my least favourite Stargate Universe. I did enjoy parts of it but it was too dull and not enough action in it. How would you lot rate Stargate?
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Stargate Empty Re: Stargate

Post by Shifty Sat 06 Oct 2012, 9:18 pm

I hadn't seen anything of the series until recently, I was in cash generator and there were a load of dvd's there for £0.99 each Star Gate SG1 I've been working through them and must admit I'm really enjoying them.

Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 10:23 am

SG1 is quality. But the storylines from SG1 crossover into Atlantis. There are 10 seasons of SG1 I think and they made a spin off called Atlantis on Season 4 or 5. I suggest watching the first 4 seasons of SG1 and then Atlantis, which is only 5 seasons. Then finishing off the final seasons of SG1. This will make you avoid spoilers and such.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum