The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirmed Wrestlers for the Revival

3 posters

Go down

Confirmed Wrestlers for the Revival Empty Confirmed Wrestlers for the Revival

Post by jeromedubois Thu 20 Sep 2012, 11:53 am

Crimey
GazzyD
Fernando
Blade
Uryu
Drake

Feel free to post your character sheet here.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Wrestlers for the Revival Empty Re: Confirmed Wrestlers for the Revival

Post by Crimey Thu 20 Sep 2012, 1:35 pm

Name: Teddy Grimstone
Nickname: The Bástard(Teddy "Bástard" Grimstone)
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 231 lbs
Class: [Heel/Face] Tweener (Most fans hate him, but he has a following of loyal fans who love him)
Date of Birth: 28 November 1973
Catchphrases: Because I'm a Bástard. His fans chant: "He's a Bástard! *Clapping* He's a Bástard! *Clapping*"

Wrestling Type (Brawler,Technical,Submission,High-flier,powerhouse,hardcore etc) : Hardcore, Brawler

Appearance: Teddy sports many battle scars on his head and upper body. His arms are covered in tattoos, each supposedly having some special meaning. He has another tattoo on the left side of his chest of a heart of ice. He has messy, dirty brown hair and always supports some scruffy stubble. He's missing a few teeth.
Attire: He wears three quarter length brown cargo pants and wears a black vest with a skull on it, but he usually takes that off in the middle of his matches. Wears old scruffy trainers.
Extra Info:

Entrance Music: No More Sorrow- Linkin Park https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxgEl-LXdcQ
Example of Entrance: (like a quick description of their entrance)The beginning of his music starts and his fans start chanting "Huh Huh Huh" Teddy Grimstone steps out, he raises his tattooed arm in the air and his fans are rabid with their support. The rest of the fans boo him as he walks down the ramp slapping the hats off of children by the side of the ramp. He slides into the ring and beats his chest, climbing to the top rope and shouting "I'm The Bastaaaardd!" this sets off his fans chanting: HE'S A Bástard! *Clapping*

Finishing Move (3 maximum) :
1. Fire and Grimstone (Samoan Driver- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjlEy4nxG94)
2. Rib Breaker (Styles Clash- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEhoLGZgyb0&feature=related)

10-12 (Or more if you wish) Common moves:
1. Has the opponent in the corner and hits them, each punch greeted with a "Huh!" from his group of fans, after many punches he bites into his head.
2. DDT
3. Running clothesline
4. Lots of elbows and punches
5. Sitting piledriver
6. Hip toss
7. Weapon shots
8. Repeated headshots
9. Low Blow
10. Bulldog

Submission moves (if applicable): Crossface

High Flying moves (if applicable): Diving headbutt

Biography
Before Wrestling: An average amateur wrestler in high school, he was hugely disappointed to miss out on big wrestling promotions. His attitude changed, and he became completely brutal, embracing the extreme nature of wrestling. Notoriously difficult to work with, he doesn't last very long at most places he works because of his brutality in the ring.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Wrestlers for the Revival Empty Re: Confirmed Wrestlers for the Revival

Post by Fernando Thu 20 Sep 2012, 3:25 pm

Name: Orthrus
Weight: 345 lbs
Height: 6ft 11in
Hometown: Deadman's Corner

(Face/Heel): Heel
Gimmick: Evil maniac
Personality: Dark, Evil etc
Entrance Music (and if you wish any entrance details):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5p9_p633xM, lights go down Orthrus comes up through the ramp with smoke filled everywhere and walks to the ring with intent in his eyes ( can be used for attacks from behind etc)
Finishing Move: Death from above - Crucifix Powerbomb
Submission Move: Deathly Hollows - Dragon sleeper
Eight most common moves: Chokeslam , Tiger Bomb, Spinebuster, Cloverleaf, Armbar, Package Piledriver, Full Nelson Slam and Dragon Suplex

Match Tactics (Clean/Dirty): Dirty

Fighting Style (Select three): Powerhouse, Unhanded tactics and Submission expert
Weapon of Choice: Fireball

What Match you're best at: Last Man Standing

Pic Base(Who does your wrestler look like?): Kane without a mask with a scar under the right eye.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2012, 4:00 pm

I'm in but I'm thinking of a new character

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Tue 23 Oct 2012, 7:39 pm

No problem mate, I left this open to see who is interested who would sign up how many people I can get in. For the moment the project is on hold until we get enough people in. All i need is 6 to 8 and then I will use that to kick start the show and get people interested.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down