The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS your team not getting much attention?

4 posters

Go down

IS your team not getting much attention? Empty IS your team not getting much attention?

Post by skins4ever Wed 29 Aug 2012, 7:16 pm

And do you think its a good thing?

Been really busy of late, so not posted much on here, but I've noted that there's not been a lot of press on NFL.com etc. about the Skins. Even with the hype over the Colts game last week its been relatively quiet. For me this is a good thing as it doesn't increase the pressure on RG3 and we end up with less expectation to live up (or down) to.

So, do you feel your team is getting too much/to little coverage and how's it make you feel?

skins4ever

Back to top Go down

IS your team not getting much attention? Empty Re: IS your team not getting much attention?

Post by sodhat Thu 30 Aug 2012, 12:21 pm

My team is getting zero coverage too, the Raiders appearing a sort of footnote in the AFC West race this year by the look of things.

It makes me a little less confident, and coupled with what I've seen from the first stringers in pre-season I'm not filled with optimism. With such a weak division I hold a little hope though. The defense has been a bit better than expected so far though!

I think it's the same boat as you skins, there is no real expectation to live up to and with a new beginning across the board it's probably as close to a 'free' season as anyone will be given. The only expectation felt will probably be by Carson Palmer.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

IS your team not getting much attention? Empty Re: IS your team not getting much attention?

Post by CFCNick Thu 30 Aug 2012, 1:31 pm

The Gmen are only getting very limited coverage thanks to our loudmouth Green housemates. But that's the way we like it. Nobody expects anything of us, good or bad, and then come January we'll shock the World all over again!!!

I really like our chances, more this year than at the same point 12 months ago, all four NFCE teams have improved and I still think we're the best of the division. Looks like we'll have a running game worth shouting about too.

Last edited by MockingJay33 on Thu 30 Aug 2012, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

CFCNick

http://pucksandpitchforks.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Thu 30 Aug 2012, 2:51 pm

I was impressed with the Giants running game Jay

I know it was only preseason but it looked strong, and Wilson looked very good too.

I think you'll take the division again, even if the Eagles and Cowboys seem to be getting a great deal of attention again...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Thu 30 Aug 2012, 6:53 pm

Bucs have got a decent amount to waht they usually get, is it good or bad, not sure, somewhere in between really, they won't do a lot this season anyway

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down