The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First match confirmed for WWE’s Night of Champions

+3
Liam
Mr Video Man
VDT
7 posters

Go down

First match confirmed for WWE’s Night of Champions Empty First match confirmed for WWE’s Night of Champions

Post by VDT Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 7:26

Sheamus defending the WWE World Heavyweight Championship against Alberto Del Rio at the Night of Champions PPV on 9/16 has been confirmed by WWE.

Surely ADR will have to win now! As much as he bores me, just add Orton in the mix to change things! But but but, if ADR wins, Sheamus gets a rematch and nobody wants to see that!
VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

First match confirmed for WWE’s Night of Champions Empty Re: First match confirmed for WWE’s Night of Champions

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 10:36

sheamus will win and then there will be a triple threat at the next ppv between orton sheamus and del rio no doubt.........wwe creative obbiously cant think of any other challengers for sheamus on smackdown other than adr or orton........just have to wait til dolph cashes in and wins the title to make the world title matches worth watching again
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

First match confirmed for WWE’s Night of Champions Empty Re: First match confirmed for WWE’s Night of Champions

Post by Liam Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 12:55

I just don't see how they can justify Del Rio getting title shot after title shot, losing every single one of them. If they wanted the feud to have some legs and make it interesting, why not have Del Rio go over a couple of times maybe, at least it keeps it interesting and unpredictable.

Unfortunately, we all know how its going to end, with a brogue kick and then the 3 count and Sheamus' hand being raised once again. I've said it before thank god Wade is coming back soon. Him, Orton and of course Del Rio will make then WHC scene allot more interesting. I'd also prefer if they didn't show up on Raw so we the only way to see them is to tune into Smackdown, rather than seeing them already on the Monday.

Obviously this can't happen as Raw is now 3 hours (Who's bright idea was that?). But like I said, Barrett returning and Orton will bring a bit more interest to the WHC. Sheamus imo needs to drop it soon to avoid him becoming stale (imo he already is).

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 14:46

They can justify Del Rio getting another title match because they basically booked him being screwed at SummerSlam, personally I don't understand why they booked that, all that does is make the face Champion less credible and gain the heel challenger more sympathy, it was obvious he'd have a re-match as going by the way the other one ended there was no other way to play it

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 18:06

Liam wrote:
Unfortunately, we all know how its going to end, with a brogue kick and then the 3 count and Sheamus' hand being raised once again. I've said it before thank god Wade is coming back soon. Him, Orton and of course Del Rio will make then WHC scene allot more interesting. I'd also prefer if they didn't show up on Raw so we the only way to see them is to tune into Smackdown, rather than seeing them already on the Monday.

Obviously this can't happen as Raw is now 3 hours (Who's bright idea was that?). But like I said, Barrett returning and Orton will bring a bit more interest to the WHC. Sheamus imo needs to drop it soon to avoid him becoming stale (imo he already is).

I don't think Sheamus or ADR are main event calibre, but thats my feelings toward them. I like Barrett and Orton is OK (although would sooner see the heel, or at least tweener Orton return)

The reason I have quoted though is because I would use that argument to support them losing one of the main titles. The fact that with the PPV match and Orton and Wade, that means there's four people realistically in line for a shot at one of WWEs main titles. They should just drop it, have the WWE title and then 8 or so genuine contenders to be top dog. Whio knows, could even make WWE exciting to watch again

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Mon 27 Aug 2012 - 18:15

Whio knows, could even make WWE exciting to watch again

doubt it
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 12:34

Hopefully Dolph will cash in successfully soon......when is Wade due back? He will liven things up a bit Smile

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 12:38

I recon Orton might get added to this match. Not like he has got anything else to do atm and im bored of seeing just Sheamus and Del Rio in a match.

Hopefully after the match Barret returns attacks all 3. Dolph comes down cashes in. That would put a big smile on my face for sure!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 13:54

Am I the only person who doesn't want Dolph to do a cheap cash in? I'd rather he cashed in with a proper match.

I fear a routine heel cash in will do nothing for him.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 15:07

nasisillmatic wrote:Am I the only person who doesn't want Dolph to do a cheap cash in? I'd rather he cashed in with a proper match.

I fear a routine heel cash in will do nothing for him.

I'd rather him do it on a bigger stage. I'd rather him carry it through till Mania if i'm perfectly honest and get a big moment. Don't think it'd do anything for his status to cash in after another guy has done the dirty work, even though he is a heel if you catch my drift. Although, that's how most cash ins work these days, one guy destroys the champ after losing then the briefcase is cashed in.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Wed 29 Aug 2012 - 15:44

I agree, Dolfs show off gimmick make no sense for him to cash it in cheaply.

Cashing it in at Mania in a proper match is the way I would go for him.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down