The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!)

+14
Kay Fabe
Hero
Statto00
theundisputedY2D2
Liam
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Dolphin Ziggler
harryspiv
Dr Gregory House MD
Ché Guerrero
RinoGattuso
JamesLincs
NickisBHAFC
Good Golly I'm Olly
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!) Empty WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!)

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:27 pm

Right I am up for the show tonight, who else is!!!!

SHould be an interesting one
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!) Empty Re: WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!)

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 31 Jul 2012, 12:07 am

Work at 6am so no.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!) Empty Re: WWE Raw discussion thread - LIVE (Will contain spoilers!)

Post by JamesLincs Tue 31 Jul 2012, 12:28 am

im gunna try and stay awake, but will probably only watch the opening segment hopefully featuring punk

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Tue 31 Jul 2012, 12:45 am

The Raw set was on Fire lol

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 31 Jul 2012, 12:48 am

huh?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 31 Jul 2012, 1:03 am

holy Poopie holy Poopie

is this a sign of change, are we going to see fire more often!!!!

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Tue 31 Jul 2012, 1:11 am

i love where punk is going with this promo, no typical delusional heel turn here

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 31 Jul 2012, 1:13 am

Love Punk
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Tue 31 Jul 2012, 1:17 am

why put her in a suit!?!? WHY!

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 31 Jul 2012, 1:17 am

Ok how hot does AJ look heart
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 31 Jul 2012, 1:18 am

Who thought it would be a good idea to put AJ in a suit mad

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by harryspiv Tue 31 Jul 2012, 1:31 am

I wonder if creative are going to use the information from these touts to decide on Punks possible heel turn.

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 31 Jul 2012, 2:15 am

Good match between Bryan and Sheamoose here
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 31 Jul 2012, 2:17 am

Great match

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 31 Jul 2012, 2:29 am

Lol Little Jimmy gets me everytime
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 31 Jul 2012, 2:36 am

A FREAKING W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 31 Jul 2012, 2:48 am

Hahaha apologies forced. Anyone get down exactly what he said? I heard a little and thought it may have been a bit edgy

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by harryspiv Tue 31 Jul 2012, 2:56 am

I'm getting rather annoyed. I'm enjoying the adverts but occasionally they are interrupted by brief instances of wrestling.

harryspiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 31 Jul 2012, 2:57 am

Mate it's America what do you expect?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 31 Jul 2012, 2:58 am

Olly wrote:Mate it's America what do you expect?

Guns

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 31 Jul 2012, 3:30 am

http://www.ringsidenews.com/article/2534/wwe-issues-apology-for-off-color-remark-on-raw-referencing-sexual-assault/

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 31 Jul 2012, 3:31 am

chris.wilkerson13 wrote:http://www.ringsidenews.com/article/2534/wwe-issues-apology-for-off-color-remark-on-raw-referencing-sexual-assault/

Laugh Laugh

Gotta love AW
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 31 Jul 2012, 3:39 am

Yes Punk on commentary Yahoo
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 31 Jul 2012, 8:44 am

Wow that was not bad. Over did AJ on our screens as people expected but she was quite good. Although the Bryan psychiatiric test was quite a cheap laugh I liked it.

Punks promo was fantastic loved the way he just went and addresed King. Far too many recaps though which made it a two hour RAW with added filler. How many times did they say the set had been on fire?!?!

Be interested to see if Kane appearing as Bryans Anger Management guy goes anywhere or it was a cheap laugh.

Orton looked so happy to be back. Never seen him that pumped up recently (I don't mean on drugs for a change).

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 31 Jul 2012, 1:00 pm

Great when Punk adressed King, basically called him up on his awful commentary and throughout the night on commentary, I loved it. Especially the bit where King said when Cena came out: 'Have you heard a reaction like that tonight' Punk: 'As a matter of fact I did, when I came out' Laugh

Have to say I really enjoyed Raw, good matches in particular the tag match between Miz/Christian/Jericho and Ziggler. Every man got some good offence in and overall the match was excellent.

Nice return for Orton, looks like he's going for the Taker mohawk haha, looked all right tbf.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 31 Jul 2012, 1:37 pm

Didn't get a chance to watch last night so I'm wondering what kind of reaction Punk got before, during and after his promo?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by Statto00 Tue 31 Jul 2012, 1:49 pm

martyr wrote:Punk: 'As a matter of fact I did, when I came out'
Punk is gay? Shocked

Statto00

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 31 Jul 2012, 1:56 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
Didn't get a chance to watch last night so I'm wondering what kind of reaction Punk got before, during and after his promo?

Not sure if people will agree with me but this is what I heard on one viewing last night.

Sparse boos and cheers throughout, the boos I thought lessend during Punks promo if anything, which either means WWE is setting him up as a very complex character or they have learned nothing from last years promo, and obviously beating down Cena and The Big Show at the end of the show isn't something that is going to ellicet massive heat among the smarks.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 31 Jul 2012, 1:59 pm

Cheers Doc OK

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 31 Jul 2012, 2:04 pm

theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
Cheers Doc OK

No bother, I want a mention in random thoughts as payment though thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 31 Jul 2012, 2:07 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
theundisputedY2D2 wrote:
Cheers Doc OK

No bother, I want a mention in random thoughts as payment though thumbsup

Done and done! Very Happy

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 31 Jul 2012, 3:13 pm

So has CM Punk turned heel?

Impressed with the wrestling last night. Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus was a class match. The tag team match was good. I guess its looking like Jericho vs Ziggler at summer slam. Maybe with the breifcase on the line. Also the Cena Big show match was acctually quite good. Shame though that big olf will be in the main event at summer slam.

AJ acctually did well i thought.

Big News this week. Mr Mcmahon will be on Smackdown this week to name the new gm. Thoughts?? I acctually think it will be AJ or Eve. Or Teddy sadly.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue 31 Jul 2012, 4:01 pm

NickisBHAFC wrote:
Big News this week. Mr Mcmahon will be on Smackdown this week to name the new gm. Thoughts?? I acctually think it will be AJ or Eve. Or Teddy sadly.

I think judging by the state on the divas division wrestling wise, I wouldn't be surprised to see Eve given the job. She did a decent job in a similar role when with Big Johnny on Raw. I swear to God though if Teddy Long walks out again then I'll refuse to watch Smackdown. Wouldn't mind Regal being given the job either.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 31 Jul 2012, 4:23 pm

Regal would be a great shout especially if they then use it to debut Ambrose

(seriously fed up of the wait for this now!!!)

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jul 2012, 6:42 pm

Just finished watching raw, actually enjoyed it punk was brilliant in the opening and loved the stuff with Bryan. Tag match was good and this feud with Jericho could do wonders for Ziggler

My only criticism was the ending, bit of a cop out making it a triple threat match, big show is obviously only there so wwe can protect Cena by having punk retain by pinning show. I'd imagine Cena will hit the AA then punk will push Cena out of the ring and pin Show

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 31 Jul 2012, 6:49 pm

I swear the name ambrose is mentioned on every single topic on 606. I swear to god this guy better be what everyone makes him out to be.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 31 Jul 2012, 9:17 pm

Think Del Rio got a Miz shade of Orange for last night while Miz was looking a bit Sheamoooosy

Heath Slater's selling of the RKO was brilliant, best I've saw take it since Michaels at the 07 Survivor Series

Punks promo was great, went the way I expected, very sensible and logical promo

Thought the Wrestling was long, not gonna say good, I don't like the WWE non PPV Style but they gave everyone plenty of time

Daniel Bryan was a bit of a star of the show last night, got plenty of air time, don't know why dressing rooms always turn into Amsterdam anytime Kane walks in though, when Bryan was given a clean bill of health and the red appeared I thought the Godfather was back...it was just the big red masked hairy moobs covered monster of destruction from another mother KANE

Take it LeBron James (yeah, I really give a monkey's who this guy is) partook in a bit of enforcer style pumpfesting to some unsuspecting young bit of poonani? AW forgot he was in PG Haven and thought he was auditioning for Saturday Night Live

Cena was surprisingly nominated to participate in his 836,357th #1 contenders match, I hate these thrown together matches, we're lead to believe that the MitB is special because it gives people opportunity that ortherwise isn't easy to come to, so after buying a PPV to see Cena win then fail a week later, for nothing what so ever we got to see Cena get another chance to be #1 contender, when he failed again the WWE thought it made perfect sense to then put him into the Title match, nothing gets a WWE character a push and a World Title match more than failing, its the most important attribute you can bring to the table, if you lose ypou're in

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:01 pm

I couldn't deal with recap after recap, in the end I just skipped most of it because I couldn't work out if it was live or a recap.

They had a recap of Punk talking to Cena, It only just happened.

Boy did they drag every little segment out, it was very noticeable too. Del Rio's match with Santino was you're typical squash match but it just went longer.

What was that thing with Vickie all about? Is this the only way they can think off to fill up 3 hours?

I feel like we are going around in circles with Del Rio, he becomes no.1 contender, then has a squash match to make him look the real deal and unbeatable for the title match then he loses, and repeat. Whats the deal.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:32 pm

They had a recap of Punk talking to Cena, It only just happened.

This was only because of Abraham Washington's Kobe Bryant comment. They just cut away so they could establish how they'd tackle it.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:45 pm

Are you sure?

I'm talking about when Punk was talking to Cena in the back

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Tue 31 Jul 2012, 11:50 pm

A lot of filler so I managed to watch it all pretty quick. But the good stuff was really good IMO. Punk was great especially against King and out back with Cena. Bryan was hilarious. Some good matches in there too. Most surprisingly I thought big show was good both on mic and in his match. Im actually happy with the triple threat at summerslam. And with Brock v HHH and potentially Jericho v Ziggler it's looking great. And fingers crossed for Bryan v Sheen. Winning!

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by The Best in the World Wed 01 Aug 2012, 10:02 am

apparently they are leaning towards Kane vs Bryan at summerslam with Sheen in Kane's corner
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Wed 01 Aug 2012, 10:18 am

Will Sheen get choked?

sorry coked...

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 01 Aug 2012, 10:20 am

bretmeharty wrote:Are you sure?

I'm talking about when Punk was talking to Cena in the back

Pretty sure.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MIG Wed 01 Aug 2012, 10:29 am

The Best in the World wrote:apparently they are leaning towards Kane vs Bryan at summerslam with Sheen in Kane's corner

Oh god, way to ruin that one, why get Kane involved in something that potentially could be hilarious? Doesn't really make sense.

MIG
Sheep Champ
Sheep Champ

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 11:06 am

Surely Charlie Sheen should lead a faction of himself, Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Marty Jannetty, Scott Hall and Jeff Hardy into battle against Daniel Bryan Danielson?

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:37 pm

Bet Sheen won't get Wellnessed

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 3:17 pm

If they tested Charlie Sheen the Wellness test machine would go into meltdown! Laugh

"Too.....many.......substances.........OVERLOAD........OVERLOAD.......OVERLOAD!"

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed 01 Aug 2012, 3:42 pm

I'd love to see ol' Chuck just swagger up and start screaming "Test Me!!!!"

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 01 Aug 2012, 8:53 pm

Imagine if they gave him Test's old entrance theme. He'd brick himself!

"Test. Test. This is a test"

"It's a WHAT?!"

theundisputedY2D2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next