The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vitali Klitscho - A foreign endorsement !!

+8
manos de piedra
J.Benson II
88Chris05
JabMachineMK2
Super D Boon
Mind the windows Tino.
Union Cane
TRUSSMAN66
12 posters

Go down

Vitali Klitscho - A foreign endorsement !! Empty Vitali Klitscho - A foreign endorsement !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:23 am

Dear electorate,

Please elect Vitali Klitscho to office. He is a Man of great integrity and has achieved great things in his career so far!!..He is a man of the people who is academically as well as intellectually gifted.

At 41 years old though he has given much to his current career. It is time for hime to move on. As we from foreign shores would hate to see an insufferable, conceited, deluded muppet try to resurrect his reputation on his back!!

We'd much rather see him grow a pair and look towards Wlad his brother for redemption!!

Please vote for Vitali!! Thank you...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Vitali Klitscho - A foreign endorsement !! Empty Re: Vitali Klitscho - A foreign endorsement !!

Post by Union Cane Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:33 am

David Haye will no doubt tell us that the people of Kiev respect and admire Vitali so much that they will elect him as mayor only to save him from being humiliated by David Haye.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Vitali Klitscho - A foreign endorsement !! Empty Re: Vitali Klitscho - A foreign endorsement !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:37 am

Absolutely but I'm going out to make speeches for him anyway!!!

Any Boxer with self-pride and who wasn't deluded would know that Wlad is the option for him!!

He was humiliated..so he thinks beating a 42yr old fighter next year will change that!! and he'll proclaim himself no 1...

Disgusting......what a cowardly a-hole!!

Obviously the movie offers aren't coming in after he made a fool of himself.....during and after WLAD!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:42 am

You don't like David, do you Truss?

We have a new girl called Tanya who has just started work with us. She is from Kiev and is mind-blowingly attractive. Distractingly so. I tried to engage her in conversation in the kitchen by leading in with some Klitschko related news but I don't think it really worked as she hasn't been to see me since.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:48 am

He has no sense of humility...

If he had he wouldn't be shoving his toe in faces!!!

Wlad was embarrassing in the extreme and yet it doesn't register!!

He beats a plodding wally in Chisora like everyone else has ..and Vitali-Haye is the biggest fight on the planet!!!

If he had any pride...He'd want Wlad 2.....

No like Leonard-Hagler he sees a guy on the wane!!

I can speak basic Polish but I can't help you impress your chick at work Mate!!

Or I can maybe by coming down and you can tell her the..

Great sexy star-spangled beefster is a personal friend!!! Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:49 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Absolutely but I'm going out to make speeches for him anyway!!!

Any Boxer with self-pride and who wasn't deluded would know that Wlad is the option for him!!

He was humiliated..so he thinks beating a 42yr old fighter next year will change that!! and he'll proclaim himself no 1...

Disgusting......what a cowardly a-hole!!

Obviously the movie offers aren't coming in after he made a fool of himself.....during and after WLAD!!!

During after and before. Think of the Hitler parodies, the decapitated heads, the Borat impersonations. He made an utter clown of himself.

Agree with the article. Haye is trying to salvage his reputation by taking on the shards of Vitali. Shameful.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:22 am

"Shameful"? "embarrassing in the extreme"? "cowardly a-hole"?

Lets look into that shall we, before I put you firmly back on my WUM (foe) list.

David Haye talked up a fight, a unification fight with the other heavyweight champion of the world. He did this to sell tickets. He went on chat shows saying he was going to win because hey, if I wanted my country behind me I wouldn't say "I'm going to have a fight with a top quality heavyweight who's probably going to beat me" - I'd say "I'm going to win"

Surprised that with the way Americans act Trusswum, that you dislike that behavior.

His aim was to make Wlad angry. It didn't work.

He then proceeded to put on the best performance we've seen against Wlad in years. Granted, he lost. He doesn't get enough credit however for the fact that he was facing a very motivated Wlad who seemed faster than ever before. He wasn't hurt, it was a bit of a boring fight. He excused it with his toe, which he shouldn't have done - but it is a valid reason for his inability to fire any big right hands as his balance would be off. If you've ever laced up any gloves Trusswum, you'd know that you need all of your toes, and after a heavy sparring session they feel like they're gonna drop off.

Anyway, he retired - he did admit in a few interviews he was beaten by the better boxer, said he couldn't box properly because of his toe, granted. But he did accept he wasn't good enough.

Went away and had a brawl in Munich after commentating on another Klitschko fight. being our only real British heavyweight of note internationally - it was fitting he was there, as he'd faced Wlad. It all got ugly but I'm telling you now Trusswum - Americans have done far worse at Press Conferences. Holmes, Tyson etc. There's more.

Anyway, he got offered to fight Chisora in the aftermath. Come out of retirement at an early age to fight an easy fight and make a lot of money conquering the man Vitali couldn't put away? Most people would do the same.

Now he's hungry for more. he knows he can't beat Wlad. He knows he'd beat Vitali. What business does Vitali have being heavyweight champion if he is as you say "too old" "past it" surely for the good of the sport he should be facing the best?

And the best out there at the moment is David Haye. I don't even like the guy. But you're wumming....again. Stop it. Otherwise it won't just be my foe list you grace.

*insert "jokes" (malicious comments) about posting history, age, a lie I told, blah blah blah*

Change the record Trusswum.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:33 am

I get the impression that I'm supposed to care If I'm on your foe list!!

You have a high impression of yourself...

You're talking complete crud too...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:37 am

I'd care if I was so much of a WUM that someone took the time to put me on their foe list.

No counter argument? Its what I've come to expect from you Trusswum. I'm not disappointed. I prove you wrong or at least raise some valid points and you just go running into limbo where you stamp your feet and claim you're right and everyone else is wrong despite having no actual counter argument other than "I'm the mighty Trussman" - I think before you call Haye a coward, you need to have a rethink about your actions son....

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:38 am

Cool it, please gents.

Argue via PM by all means, but please don't do it on here.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:42 am

Look I'm supposed to be on his foe list..He comes on here and gives me a cowardly slapdown..patronising as always...

Don't tell me to cool it!!

Better off telling walter mitty to get lost!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:44 am

Consider me cooled. Foe list re-populated.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:48 am

Excellent. I should join the UN...
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:49 am

As much as I've been critical of Haye in the past, I really don't see why he should be criticised for wanting the Vitali fight. And I'm sorry Truss, but if he were to win it then I'm inclined to say that he deserves a great deal of credit for doing so (I don't think he will, even at this stage, but that's beside the point).

If Froch can sign to fight a divisonal number two or three in Buté and be praised in full for this, then Haye should not be crucified for wanting to fight his divisional number two - particularly as Froch, just like Haye, had his wings clipped somewhat by the consensus champion of his weight class last year.

It's easy to say "Well, he should be going after Wladimir instead" and the like, but if I remember correctly the overwhelming feeling in the aftermath of their fight was that a rematch wasn't needed, would be pointless and probably wouldn't sell - how the tunes of some people have changed.

Vitali is still a formidable foe; I can't help but think that there are some knee-jerk reactions in play here. I accept that he's past his absolute best, but I'm not going to write him off as some decrepit old man on the basis of one showing against Chisora, especilly considering that, only five months before, he'd produced anoither excellent display in dismantling Adamek, a man of similar reputation to Haye.

I vividly remember, Truss, that you had no qualms with haye taking on Audley, so why the contempt for his chasing of - or at least interest in - Vitali?
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:52 am

I don't mind debating a sensible and mature poster!!

Yes because Audley while he was waiting for Wlad was a reasonable opponent Chris..he'd just won prizefighter and as you know there aren't any decent heavies about...

Who knew Audley would perform so badly!!

However I'm critical..though I think Haye beats Vitali....Because he is cowardly avoiding the guy with his number so he can beat a 42 year old and proclaim he's the best in the world..

you know his drill..

Thanks for the post..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Benson II Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:54 am

JabMachineMK2 wrote:. He excused it with his toe, which he shouldn't have done - but it is a valid reason for his inability to fire any big right hands as his balance would be off.

Don't really buy that to be honest.
Haye's is always off balance when he throws his Hayemaker punch.
Emmanuel Stewart gave an interview with ESB after the fight and mentioned that he had noticed this in all of Haye's previous fights too.

J.Benson II

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:57 am

Absolutely true.....

Some people buy everything...unfortunately!!!

Remember Spink's camp using his knee as an excuse after Tyson...

He was scared stiff too!!!

Why doesn't he want Wlad now..If that was the case!! Doh

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:59 am

I think he would take a rematch with Wlad if he had the opportunity but not even Haye could manage to convince the world that it would be greaty different I think. The last fight was didnt thrill and Haye never looked like he could win. I dont think Wlad would entertain it in any case. Its finished business.

Thanks to Vitali getting older and steering closer to politics, combined with Hayes knack for salesmanship I think interest in Haye/Vitali would be greater and it would be seen as a closer fight. Like Chris, I would still make an old Vitali favourite based on style but I suspect many people will give Haye a decent chance, much like prior to the Wlad fight.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:00 am

Its when he lands/misses - its not about throwing, its where and how his feet land afterwards. If he lands awkwardly he's open, because pain or not - if its not working then he's going to be a massive open target and against Wlad who has a monster right - its not a good idea.

I'm not saying if it wasn't a problem that he'd have knocked Wlad out - the result would have been the same. I'm just saying that it hindered his movement after he threw any hayemakers, meaning he didn't throw as many because he doesn't tend to throw just the one.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:03 am

I don't care what you're saying...sling it!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:18 am

Whether or not haye wants Wlad, the fact still remains that Wlad doesn't want the fight...sorry BOENTE doesn't want the fight. They claim it won't sell, but then 50,000 will watch Wlad face of against anyone but not Haye?
Granted it would be a hard sell to the British but not to the Germans, they really don't care who Wlad fights. Sadly, until Haye beats someone of note or does something to suggest thigs may be different or at least more competitve next time ound, Wlad has no real incentive to face him again.

Maybe, just maybe, beating his brother might be the spur, but there's the somewhat awkward hurdle of actually beating Vitali in the first place.

Anyway, you say Chisora was a slob but Vitali wasn't able to dispatch him as emphatically as Haye. Does this mean Chisora ISN'T a slob, Vitali's NOT as good as people think or, Heaven forbid, Haye might just be that bit better than people are willing to give him credit for?

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Benson II Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:20 am

JabMachineMK2 wrote:
I'm not saying if it wasn't a problem that he'd have knocked Wlad out - the result would have been the same. I'm just saying that it hindered his movement after he threw any hayemakers, meaning he didn't throw as many because he doesn't tend to throw just the one.

If Haye (or any boxer) was carrying an injury that would they felt would affect their performance in the biggest fight of their career, then they would have pulled out. Period.

The injury may have been genuine but I don't think it affected Haye's performance. And if it did, the difference would have been so small that it would be more or less irrelevant.

From what I've seen of Haye, he relies heavily on single shot damage. He only tends to throw his combinations when he has his opponent hurt and is looking to finish.

I rate Haye as a boxer, but I thought the toe excuse was really inexcusable. Strangly enough, it didnt surprise me though. I had a feeling that he'd have an excuse if he lost.

Had he won, rather than showing us his toe, he would have told us how good he felt, how well he prepared, and all this other BS.

J.Benson II

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:21 am

I just can't see Wlad offering Haye another shot, other than to knock him out. I think there's still some genuine dislike there and Wlad has said he's disappointed he didn't knock out Haye - so thats the only angle. He is however the biggest heavyweight fight out there for either brother, I'd say Vitali is the most likely to take it because he'll think he can do what his brother couldn't and make a lot of money while doing so.

J Benson II wrote: Had he won, rather than showing us his toe, he would have told us how good he felt, how well he prepared, and all this other BS.

I agree. I think he throws more punches though, I don't see him only throwing one at a time for the most part mid fight. Depends on his opponent I guess...

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:26 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Look I'm supposed to be on his foe list..He comes on here and gives me a cowardly slapdown..patronising as always...

Don't tell me to cool it!!

Better off telling walter mitty to get lost!!

It wasn't a cowardly slapdown but a fairly articulate and well considered post.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:30 am

J.Benson, I feel Haye was in a pretty impossible position re his injury. Given the effort he'd gone to to secure the fight and the previous false starts, had he cancelled at what would have been the 11th hour, he would have been absolutely crucified by everyone and, most importantly, received no money. There would have been no possibility of getting another fight and Wlad would have been well within his rights to freeze Haye out forever.

Best thing to do was go ahead with the fight and suck it up. Sadly, he cited his toe as a reason for his loss which came across as desperately sour grapes and, even though I know from personal experience that those kinds of injuries really do hamper you, it was ill-advised to mention it.

He showed against Chisora that he was able to use his speed and mobility to good effect so there IS some validity to his claim that the injury hampered him. However, he would have been better just admitting he lost to the better man and keeping quiet.

It's something that may haunt him forever although Manny's "wrong socks" excuse seems to have been overlooked as the years go by...oops, I just mentioned it!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Benson II Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:50 am

DAVE667 wrote:J.Benson, I feel Haye was in a pretty impossible position re his injury. Given the effort he'd gone to to secure the fight and the previous false starts, had he cancelled at what would have been the 11th hour, he would have been absolutely crucified by everyone and, most importantly, received no money. There would have been no possibility of getting another fight and Wlad would have been well within his rights to freeze Haye out forever.

Best thing to do was go ahead with the fight and suck it up. Sadly, he cited his toe as a reason for his loss which came across as desperately sour grapes and, even though I know from personal experience that those kinds of injuries really do hamper you, it was ill-advised to mention it.

He showed against Chisora that he was able to use his speed and mobility to good effect so there IS some validity to his claim that the injury hampered him. However, he would have been better just admitting he lost to the better man and keeping quiet.

It's something that may haunt him forever although Manny's "wrong socks" excuse seems to have been overlooked as the years go by...oops, I just mentioned it!!!!!!

Yeah, I see what you mean Dave but I still reckon Haye would have pulled out had he felt the injury was going to affect his performance to any significant degree. If he also provided photo and medical evidence that the toe was broken then there is little his critics could say.

Yes, he would still have got alot of abuse but he's been willing to take abuse before if it proved beneficial to his career (fighting Audley for instance).

I also don't believe the K's would have frozen him out either. Fact is, the K's are businessmen like all boxers and were desperate to fight Haye when they realised how much money could be made from him. I don't think they would have passed away that opportunity even had Haye left them hanging again.

He fought a good fight against Chisora and the the finish was great. However, I didnt' really see anything in the overall performance that I hadn't seen when he fought Ruiz, Barrett etc. Despite the hype, Haye-Chisora was basically a world-class boxer against a fairly crude, Euro-level fighter. The result for me wasnt anymore of a surprise then Wlad thumping Thompson the previous week.

I know Haye isnt the only boxer to make an excuse, but unfortunately for him, he's always going to be judged by the standards and words that he had set himself.

J.Benson II

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:53 am

He must have had a low appreciation of Wlad...and the fans then if he thought the best thing to do would be to....

Run like a thief..short change the fans and pocket all the dough!!!

Makes him look even more of a wally..

don't buy it..he lost his bottle..

Bad toe doesn't mean he can't try to outbox Wlad though does it !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Fri 20 Jul 2012, 12:23 pm

There's an argument and I'm not involved? Shame on me!!

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 12:46 pm

I know, Az! Shocking carry on. What can be done to remedy this? Erm.....

I've got it. Rocky Marciano would have rolled through Haye and the Chuckle brothers all in the same night.

Anything to provoke your indefinable brand of debate, Az!
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by smashingstormcrow Fri 20 Jul 2012, 12:49 pm

Haye will never beat Wlad. It's not just the size difference, Wlad is the better boxer and the superior athlete. No point going after the rematch at all.

So having been beaten resoundly by the best in the division, the logical step for Haye is to go after the second best in the division, and try his luck there. Good luck to him, I say.

smashingstormcrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 20 Jul 2012, 1:10 pm

Just talk boxing guys, no one cares for the petty back and forth insults or pedantry.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 1:51 pm

I don't care for it either...and again I didn't start it!!!

I don't mind abuse guys..fire away

But I'm not going to be told my agenda on here or what I think!!

Cheers......and do vote for Vit..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Fri 20 Jul 2012, 1:56 pm

Who cares who started.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 1:59 pm

Calm down....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:05 pm

Is Truss banging on about who started like a child? We cooled it. It ended as per Unions request. He effectively finished it. Finito. Back to the topic in hand.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:11 pm

Look Ghosty........This is what happens!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:20 pm

JabMachineMK2 wrote:Is Truss banging on about who started like a child? We cooled it. It ended as per Unions request. He effectively finished it. Finito. Back to the topic in hand.

So why take yet another little swipe at Truss then, JM? Not really constructive, mate.

I don't want to red pen the article or lock it, so please fellas, debate in a slightly more diplomatic style. If you can't, then stay out of each other's way for now.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 2:20 pm

If only........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down