The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danny Dyer Haye-Chisora Boxnation promo

+3
Rowley
TheMackemMawler
TopHat24/7
7 posters

Go down

Danny Dyer Haye-Chisora Boxnation promo Empty Danny Dyer Haye-Chisora Boxnation promo

Post by TopHat24/7 Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:10 am

Doesn't really deserve its own thread but I know there are a lot of big Danny Dyer fans on this forum so, Rowley et al, enjoy..... Cool

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Danny Dyer Haye-Chisora Boxnation promo Empty Re: Danny Dyer Haye-Chisora Boxnation promo

Post by TheMackemMawler Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:17 am

July forteenff!

You'd be a mag to miss it!
TheMackemMawler
TheMackemMawler

Back to top Go down

Danny Dyer Haye-Chisora Boxnation promo Empty Re: Danny Dyer Haye-Chisora Boxnation promo

Post by TopHat24/7 Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:20 am

haha he's so funny, wonder if he realises he's become a parody of himself and just plays up to it now...

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:37 am

As many of you will know I had no plans to watch this fight but now Dyer has said I'd be a mug to miss it I have realised the error of my ways, would not want to get on the wrong side of Dyer, he might stripe me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:41 am

I thought that was the reason you were declining to watch, good of you to put your love for boxing ahead of your love for bdsm

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:27 pm

rowley wrote:As many of you will know I had no plans to watch this fight but now Dyer has said I'd be a mug to miss it I have realised the error of my ways, would not want to get on the wrong side of Dyer, he might stripe me.
Laugh

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by SharkSoul Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:04 pm

If only Chisora and Haye overcame there differences and united as one to punch Danny Dyer to death. One can only dream.

SharkSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:39 pm

This Dyer chap is quite the common dandy
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EdWoodjr Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:54 pm

SharkSoul wrote:
If only Chisora and Haye overcame there differences and united as one to punch Danny Dyer to death. One can only dream.
Mo Teague landing a one-inch punch on 'ardman Danny's jaw was a memorable moment.
Shame it wasn't a 3-foot punch.

EdWoodjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:15 pm

I'd put that 2nd on the list of Dyers work just below Human Traffic, just.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down