The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate End - Final Discussion

+16
bogbrush
barrystar
sirfredperry
socal1976
The Special Juan
Tom_____
laverfan
User 774433
Thomond
Danny_1982
Josiah Maiestas
carrieg4
owen10ozzy
CaledonianCraig
banbrotam
Seifer Almasy
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Ultimate End - Final Discussion Empty The Ultimate End - Final Discussion

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 6:58 pm

Federer v Murray

Federer, age 30, #3
Murray, age 25, #4

H2H 7-8
Last meeting: Dubai 2012, Federer won 7-5, 6-4
Have never met on grass.

I find that last stat most telling... Murray, like Djokovic, is going to taste Federer on grass. And it is a whole new level. I do not believe Murray has the bottle or the variety or the attacking mindset to win. The huge expectations on his shoulder and against Federer will likely prove too much. I think he has been exceedingly lucky his last 2 matches to pull through, but he is going to need his A game and hope Federer comes with his C game. Both will be up for this match like never before. Murray aiming for the grandest of slams, and his first slam. Federer, aiming to break records and make history. Federer showed against Djokovic why he is the greatest player of all time on grass; at almost 31 years old he is still competing and setting a benchmark. Murray's defensive game is likely to come up short against Federer. Federer to win this in 4 sets.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate End - Final Discussion Empty Re: The Ultimate End - Final Discussion

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:01 pm

I for once actually agree with your summary.

Murray as much as I want him to win needs to up his game by about another 200% to actually compete.

Federer, even though some are still reserved must have confidence of another Slam. Murray's footwork was awful.

Federer plays like today, then only one winner in my eyes.

Andy needs to hope for the Federer of the US Open 2009 Final

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate End - Final Discussion Empty Re: The Ultimate End - Final Discussion

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:02 pm

thumbsup I haven't been wrong much this tournament.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:04 pm

Well looking at it, Federer is looking like Slam winning form.

Apparently if Roger wins, Oxfam get £1 million. Have you heard that story?

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:13 pm

I've a feeling that Andy will be quite relaxed. After all he's done what's expected of him - by taking Nadal's place

I also think that he's more likely to get back the Fed serve than any other player

But I do give the edge to Fed

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:16 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote: Murray's footwork was awful

A bit harsh. For two sets he bossed it to a degree, that 6-1, 6-0 would have been a fairer reflection. As we've seen from others, it can be very hard to cope with Tsonga when he gets going - simply because it must play havoc with your mind, then you leaden footed

Fed's going to come out firing and even if he wins the first set - that won't for me means he wins. If Murray does, then I think he will

But I favour Fed

Great to see both of them - note that they've now contested the two fastest events of this year

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:17 pm

Roger Federer will be the warm/hot favourite of that there is no doubt. A lot depends on Andy's approach and how he tackles the match. He must be aggressive and maintain his belief and then who knows? There will be no free points from Fed on Sunday and for the second slam final in a row it will be a historic result whoever wins with history certain to be made.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:19 pm

Seifer...

I agree to a point...but you ruin it with your...was lucky in last 2 games. Complete nonsense...tennis isnt like football where 1 decision can change the entire game. Yes it can have an impact but the game is muchlonger and their are more turning points.

Murray was not lucky..he played well enough to get to the final and deserves to be their. I really wish sometimes people would give this chap some slack. He is now into his 4 major grand slam...something us British should be proud of, regardless of whether he wins one or not. He is giving us something to shout about.

I actually think that Murray will be glad to face Federer in the final over Djokovic..reason I say that is because I actually think it provides less pressure.

Whilst Fed hasnt been to a Wimbledon final since 2009...he is the king of grass...well maybe behind Sampras. But the fact Fed is going for 7 proves he is both better and more likely to win than Murray. For that reason Murray should and in his mind will start as underdog and by some margin.

The thing I like about Murray is that he has started very aggresive in alot of his matches. Even when he lost the first set to Ferrer he played some pretty aggressive shot's.

No one can say he has been as passive as he normally is.

I'll end by saying Kudos and Congratulations on him for getting to final and best of luck. Win or Lose im certainly proud of Murray as a Brit!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carrieg4 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:20 pm

owen10ozzy wrote:Seifer...

I agree to a point...but you ruin it with your...was lucky in last 2 games. Complete nonsense...tennis isnt like football where 1 decision can change the entire game. Yes it can have an impact but the game is muchlonger and their are more turning points.

Murray was not lucky..he played well enough to get to the final and deserves to be their. I really wish sometimes people would give this chap some slack. He is now into his 4 major grand slam...something us British should be proud of, regardless of whether he wins one or not. He is giving us something to shout about.

I actually think that Murray will be glad to face Federer in the final over Djokovic..reason I say that is because I actually think it provides less pressure.

Whilst Fed hasnt been to a Wimbledon final since 2009...he is the king of grass...well maybe behind Sampras. But the fact Fed is going for 7 proves he is both better and more likely to win than Murray. For that reason Murray should and in his mind will start as underdog and by some margin.

The thing I like about Murray is that he has started very aggresive in alot of his matches. Even when he lost the first set to Ferrer he played some pretty aggressive shot's.

I'll end by saying Kudos and Congratulations on him for getting to final and best of luck. Win or Lose im certainly proud of Murray as a Brit!

+1 OK

carrieg4

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:23 pm

carrieg4 wrote:
owen10ozzy wrote:Seifer...

+1 OK

+2 clap
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:37 pm

banbrotam wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote: Murray's footwork was awful

A bit harsh. For two sets he bossed it to a degree, that 6-1, 6-0 would have been a fairer reflection. As we've seen from others, it can be very hard to cope with Tsonga when he gets going - simply because it must play havoc with your mind, then you leaden footed

Fed's going to come out firing and even if he wins the first set - that won't for me means he wins. If Murray does, then I think he will

But I favour Fed

Great to see both of them - note that they've now contested the two fastest events of this year

Harsh but true, he looked dead on them in the 3rd and 4th set.

Not sure if the 2 weeks is catching up with him

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:43 pm

Murray only made the final thanks to Lukas Rosol, I expect to see Lukas in Murrays box for Sunday, sporting a Saltire and wearing a red beard.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_1982 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:47 pm

Murray has truly done the country proud. 74 years since a Brit achieved what he achieved today.

He has a chance to win if he believes in himself and brings his best. But even if he doesn't I am one happy and pleased Murray fan. A world class sportsman with total dedication to his craft. All too rare in this country. Maybe now those Brits who choose not to back him will realise what a diamond he is, and how lucky we are that there is a GB next to his name.

Well done Andy and all the best for Sunday.

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:49 pm

Danny_1982 wrote:Murray has truly done the country proud. 74 years since a Brit achieved what he achieved today.

He has a chance to win if he believes in himself and brings his best. But even if he doesn't I am one happy and pleased Murray fan. A world class sportsman with total dedication to his craft. All too rare in this country. Maybe now those Brits who choose not to back him will realise what a diamond he is, and how lucky we are that there is a GB next to his name.

Well done Andy and all the best for Sunday.

Warm and genuine comments but will fall on bitter people's ears here me thinks.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_1982 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:54 pm

Probably Craig, but I don't care.

So pleased for him. Must be a huge weight off his shoulders. I think because of the history he's achieved today he could be less inhibited than previous slam finals on Sunday, which would be great news.

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:56 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:[Harsh but true, he looked dead on them in the 3rd and 4th setNot sure if the 2 weeks is catching up with him

I honestly think that an 'on message' Tsonga plays the best Tennis of anyone and that's what we saw. Granted Andy stupidly gave his serve away in that first game - but Jo's like a juggernaught (as Fed found last year) once he gets going he can't be stopped

Notice that Nole looked knackered as welll!! My point is that they all look a bit leaden footed when their opponents are doing something special

However, you have a point that if Fed starts like he did in the last two Slam finals they met and like he normally does - will Andy suddenly start slouching around and getting too defensive. Probably, but not for as long as usual. Let's rememeber that late on in the 4th set, Murray was creating break points against Tsonga serving like a dream

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 06 Jul 2012, 7:58 pm

I expect the Wimbledon organisers desperate for a home champion will be disrupting Federer tonight and tomorrow. Hecklers will also be in the crowd calling out on his serves.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:00 pm

Josiah - Absolute Crap (apologies if that is offence)....Nadal will go out to lesser people at one of every grand slam from here on out purely because he is no longer fit enough to compete in all four.

Of everyone at Wimbledon this year Murray has had by far the hardest draw...and at the loss of just 3 sets.If people were not so against the lad we would be applauding him for making the final in what is

a) Relatively short period of match hours

b) Quite short amount of loss of games/sets.

I'm going to not comment on this thread again until some more intellectual debates arise (and no I dont mean positive Murray)...but someone who can raise a deabte about Murray being Crap with some kind of intelligence.

Until then im going to savour his victory...look forward to Sunday's final and celebrate him becoming the first brit to reach the final in 74 years!!

owen10ozzy

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:00 pm

Danny_1982 wrote: I think because of the history he's achieved today he could be less inhibited than previous slam finals on Sunday, which would be great news.

I agree. Strangely and I thought this wouldn't occur again, for me the pressure's on Roger. How many more times will Roger be in a draw where Nadal gets blasted out in the 2nd round and Nole plays like he did in 2009?

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:02 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:I expect the Wimbledon organisers desperate for a home champion will be disrupting Federer tonight and tomorrow. Hecklers will also be in the crowd calling out on his serves.

You and Seifer, really do have the market conquered for inane comments Laugh Laugh

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:14 pm

First off I really enjoyed what I got to see of Fed v Djoko and throughly enjoyed Murray v Tsonga. Disappointed Tsonga lost but he was poor for the first two sets and it's tough to come back from that.

I'm not a huge fan of Murray, he is a fantastic player but I don't like the whole hype machine surrounding him it just aggravates me a bit. Best of luck to him on Sunday, will miss the game first time around but wish him the best of luck. Rooting for Roger Federer though. Make it 17 and counting!

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:18 pm

Thomond wrote:he is a fantastic player but I don't like the whole hype machine surrounding him it just aggravates me a bit

But it's not hype. "Hype" is to make exaggerated claims about someones talent or to suggest they can do better than their talent warrants

Murray's now reached 3 Slam finals, has 6 Masters titles and a postive Head to Head against Federer - so when people say that he's great enough to win a slam, it's not hype

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by carrieg4 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:23 pm

banbrotam wrote:
Thomond wrote:he is a fantastic player but I don't like the whole hype machine surrounding him it just aggravates me a bit

But it's not hype. "Hype" is to make exaggerated claims about someones talent or to suggest they can do better than their talent warrants

Murray's now reached 3 Slam finals, has 6 Masters titles and a postive Head to Head against Federer - so when people say that he's great enough to win a slam, it's not hype

It's actually 4 Slam finals and 8 Masters but who's counting? Very Happy Just makes your point even more convincing.

carrieg4

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:24 pm

Thomand - Can I ask why you dislike Murray? You mention its the Hype machine around him but that isn't anything to do with himself...

I keep looking over the past 30 years I cant help but think...for EVERYONE..not just the top 4...this is probably the most competitive era in Tennis for a long time...

Outside of the top four...you have Ferrer who seemingly improves year on year...Roddick who showed in 2009 he can replicate his best years...not to mention the youngsters...Del Potro, Berdych...but to mention a few all good enough to get to at least a slam final (excluding the French since Nadal is nailed on too take one spot)...

For me someone reaching 4 Slam finals is a huge achievement.

The thing I also think people forget is that his gameplay...build etc means, for me, at least he will play at the top for longer than the likes of Nadal, Djokovic...that is to say he is capable of winning a Grand Slam 4 years down the line!

owen10ozzy

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:25 pm

Anyway back on topic:
This was a sum-up of today's play-

http://www.sportpulse.net/content/murray-sets-date-destiny-federer-wimbledon-final-3938

Will be interesting to see what happens now- Fed is bookies favourite.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny_1982 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:26 pm

Thomond - Murray can't do anything about the British media.

I actually think our media are too negative towards him, rather than hyping him up. They slated Henman for being too nice and not mean enough, and they get at Murray for being too mean and not nice enough!

Bizarre really. I also think its bizarre that people often say "he's got no personality". Now, according to those that know him he's a great lad... But why should he open himself up to our viscous media anyway? I wouldn't. Give them an inch and they crucify you, as Andy found out a few years ago.

I love the guys talent, love his dedication, and fully understand his stand offish approach with the media. My only wish is that he had more belief in himself, but I think that might come now after this achievement.

Danny_1982

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:27 pm

carrieg4 wrote:
banbrotam wrote:

It's actually 4 Slam finals and 8 Masters but who's counting? Very Happy Just makes your point even more convincing.

Can't believe I got that wrong, cheers carrieg4

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:30 pm

Danny_1982 wrote:Thomond - Murray can't do anything about the British media.

I actually think our media are too negative towards him, rather than hyping him up. They slated Henman for being too nice and not mean enough, and they get at Murray for being too mean and not nice enough!

Bizarre really. I also think its bizarre that people often say "he's got no personality". Now, according to those that know him he's a great lad... But why should he open himself up to our viscous media anyway? I wouldn't. Give them an inch and they crucify you, as Andy found out a few years ago.

I love the guys talent, love his dedication, and fully understand his stand offish approach with the media. My only wish is that he had more belief in himself, but I think that might come now after this achievement.

Murray has great respect from those who have bothered to get to know him and know Tennis, i.e. like Neil Harman of the times - that ice bath interview is one of the funniest things a player has thought of and shows an intelligent wit with a dry sense of humour, far too subtle for most

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:32 pm

Please start a new thread. This thread is being locked and archived. Apologies for the inconvenience. Crying or Very sad

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:47 pm

This thread is back. Please be mindful of what you say. Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by carrieg4 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 8:50 pm

banbrotam wrote:
carrieg4 wrote:
banbrotam wrote:

Can't believe I got that wrong, cheers carrieg4

No probs. Enjoy the wine and home made pizza Bubbly

carrieg4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom_____ Fri 06 Jul 2012, 10:59 pm

legendkillarV2 wrote:Well looking at it, Federer is looking like Slam winning form.

Apparently if Roger wins, Oxfam get £1 million. Have you heard that story?

Its not a million for the bet, its £100k from a £1500 66-1 bet that a deceased gent put on Fed to take 7 wimbledons from 2003. He left it to Oxfam in his will.

I agree Fed is the overriding favourite, however i really strongly disagree that Murray has been lucky to get through Ferrer and Tsonga. I actually think he has played damn near the best two slam matches of his life to take care of both in 4 sets. There were two of the form players coming into Wimbledon, both very different and both he played better in the important moments - in my opinion he won both of those matches like a champ.

I also think that at 1-2 odds on, the money has gone a bit to far on Fed. I have it at 3/5. So i have a wager on Murray to win the match with the hope i can lay off for a profit at some stage

Tom_____

Back to top Go down

Post by The Special Juan Fri 06 Jul 2012, 11:21 pm

Murray to win in 5! Braveheart
The Special Juan
The Special Juan

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 06 Jul 2012, 11:28 pm

I hope Murray can do it, it would be a very big moment for the sport. But then again it would be in another way a huge moment for the sport to see Roger regain the #1 and win his 7th wimbeldon when many counted him out.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomond Fri 06 Jul 2012, 11:39 pm

My whole not supporting Murray got a lot of discussion the rugby pub! I think the conclusion was I just don't support him, for reasons unknown. I like him as a player but it might have something to do with the way some Irish feel about supporting British/English teams. I don't know what it is really, think he is a superb talent but just can't really say go on Murray or anything like that!

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Sat 07 Jul 2012, 7:30 am

This, for me, is the dream final and it's amazing to think it's the third time it's happened in GS. It's a win-win situation, with plenty of positives for me from either result.
Both players have had their struggles to get to the final. Both have played under the roof and both are in good form. Fed is favourite and has the added incentive of getting to number one again with a win.
Andy, in some ways, has done the hard job of getting to the final. He should go out there and enjoy it, play attacking tennis and give it everything.

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by barrystar Sat 07 Jul 2012, 9:16 am

I agree that it's my dream final. Whoever wins there is a wonderful story to celebrate. For both reaching the final is a terrific achievement, but neither will want to rest on their laurels.

I think Fed is the marginal favourite because it's grass and Murray has not faced him on grass, and I also prefer Fed just. It.s an individual sport, Fed's been my favourite player for so long and winning to get back to no. 1 is not something I expected to see. I think Murray would take more from a loss than Fed again, just.

If they meet in an Olympic Final or any other slam final from after tomorrow I'd support Murray.
barrystar
barrystar

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sat 07 Jul 2012, 9:21 am

Weather could be important; Murry would prefer a windy, dry day as his game is less finely tuned than Federer and in a hacking contest he'd win.

I understand that's broadly the forecast.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jul 2012, 12:01 pm

I think the tennis gods are giving this one to Fed. 60% chance of shower/rain on Sunday. Roof will probably be closed and the king of grass AND indoor tennis will not be upstaged The Ultimate End - Final Discussion 1023959950 , I don't think.

However, Murray will still be honored as the 1st Brit to reach a W final in XX years. Well done. The Ultimate End - Final Discussion 479796

Back to top Go down

Post by banbrotam Sat 07 Jul 2012, 1:08 pm

bogbrush wrote:Weather could be important; Murry would prefer a windy, dry day as his game is less finely tuned than Federer and in a hacking contest he'd win.

I understand that's broadly the forecast.

It is. And in some respect Murray's already had some luck as I would have feared Tsonga's serve would have been too much to handle under the roof and he'd have made less errors, due to confidence in his serve etc. So in some respects he Murray got lucky

And tommorow, is looking windy but dry, i.e. not hot - condtions which makes the court that medium fast pace that Murray likes as oppposed to the super fast stuff, where Fed is in a League of his own

Still favour Fed though - but there 2010 meeting wasn't as one sided as us Murray fans first thought. He must take his oppotunities when there is a lull in the Fed play - becasue that's the only thing that seperates the Fed of today from the one of say 2006, the GOAT is more prone to dips (not surprising given his age)

Murray's done well thought to get through the form players of Ferrer and Tsonga who played some of their best ever Tennis on the grass (for spells) for the loss of two sets

Interesting to see that the match yesterday had more quality from both of them than the Queens final of last year - Tsonga could at last be entering a 3 year period during which he wins Masters and a Slam or two

banbrotam

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat 07 Jul 2012, 1:58 pm

Tsonga let Murray off he hook yesterday.

I had fully expected Tsonga to win the fourth set after he fought back from 15-40 down to get to 5-4 and had BPs against Murray.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Sat 07 Jul 2012, 2:01 pm

laverfan wrote:Tsonga let Murray off he hook yesterday.

I had fully expected Tsonga to win the fourth set after he fought back from 15-40 down to get to 5-4 and had BPs against Murray.

Who's your pick for the final, LF?

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat 07 Jul 2012, 4:48 pm

reckoner wrote:
laverfan wrote:Tsonga let Murray off he hook yesterday.

Who's your pick for the final, LF?

Federer in 4. I will shed a tear for Andy though. I want Andy to win the USO 2012. As CC says, It is now or never. (Mark I - https://www.606v2.com/t32118-it-s-now-or-never).

Andy will fight though.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Sat 07 Jul 2012, 5:10 pm

Sounds reasonable, LF. I don't buy into the now or never thing though - Murray / Djoker are 25, Nadal is 26 - they have several years of peak play left.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Sat 07 Jul 2012, 5:12 pm

The now or never thing was specifically for Roger to win Wimbledon, Andy to to reach the Final and Jo-Wilifried to reach the Final.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Sat 07 Jul 2012, 5:13 pm

Fair enough CC.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Sat 07 Jul 2012, 5:16 pm

Jo needs to find a new career after that performance yesterday. I would have beaten him those first 2 sets!
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 07 Jul 2012, 5:35 pm

Murray to win in 5. It'll be very very close but Murray will sneak over the line. If he does win tomorrow, expect a few more Grand Slams to follow.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by gaelgowfer Sat 07 Jul 2012, 7:29 pm

There is, perhaps, another dimension to consider: should Murray put Federer under any kind of pressure early on in the match, he may well feel the unexpected pressure of not wanting to be the one to break Britain's unenviable record in failing to win this event for such a long time. Indeed, it may cross his mind that that is all he will be remembered for.

Here's hoping! Very Happy

Last edited by gaelgowfer on Sat 07 Jul 2012, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removal of extraneous word)

gaelgowfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Sat 07 Jul 2012, 8:37 pm

Seifer Almasy wrote: thumbsup I haven't been wrong much this tournament.

Me neither. I predicted a Federer/Murray final and got it.

Murray relies on his opponents beating themselves. He was lucky that Ferrer beat himself and Tsonga left it too late. Federer will win fairly comfortably in the end as long as he doesn't let the interbred flag waving toffs turn him off.

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next