The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE NXT 27/6/12

3 posters

Go down

WWE NXT 27/6/12 Empty WWE NXT 27/6/12

Post by psycho-gooner Fri 29 Jun 2012, 1:11 am

Hey guys,

here's the link to NXT for this week https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrtx3n_wwe-nxt-6-27-12-full-show-hdtv_sport?search_algo=1

Interestingly Bryon Saxton (remember him?) was the commentator with Jim Ross for this episode. Very much held his own, I wouldnt have guessed that he was a rookie commentator had I not known.

The card:

Seth Rollins v Jiro

Seth looked impressive, got in a decent amount of offence and showcased a good variety of strike attacks rather than pure wrestling moves, shame he didn't get as much ring time as i hoped. Not a fan of his finisher though but looked comfortable on the mic.

Jinder Mahal v Jason Jordan

Complete squash match, I'm a fan of Jinder Mahal, he can wrestle & talk pretty well for a lower-card wrestler. Nice to see him get most of the offence in for once. Surprised not to see any sort of offence from Jason Jordan.

Package video for Leo Kruger, seems like he'll be one of the heels of the NXT class with a sort of articulate-jungle wildman gimmick. Interesting enough.

Leo Kruger v Aiden English

Krugers offence was fairly average, I'm more impressed with his in-ring mannerisms and the way he puts himself across. He looks the type that could gather heat pretty quickly.

Package video for Ritchie Steamboat

The Usos v The Ascension

Love The Ascension, just their entrance alone grabs your attention straight away. Would love to see them on the main roster sooner rather than later. Cameron and O'Brian work well together, I prefer O'Brian for now, he brings a bit more intensity to his character when he's in the ring. Liking their finisher too, tag teams should have at least 1 finisher together.

Rick Victor v Ritchie Steamboat

I wasn't very impressed by Steamboat here, there was nothing about him that seemed special except that he's Ricky Steamboats son. Couldn't put my finger on it, he just looked very generic.

Antonio Cesaro v Dante Dash

Good showing by Cesaro, he could definitely get himself over with the crowd very well and his moveset suits his gimmick perfectly Ross noted ''we could have a future WWE champion on our hands''. Can't wait to see more of him

Video package for Bray Wyatt, thoroughly looking forward to his video. Seems to come across as someone who can manipulate in the same way Punk did with SES. This promo made more sense of what sort of gimmick he has https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw5jp4XAQB0

Johnny Curtis v Derrick Bateman

Was never impressed by either of these two when they were in NXT season 3. But Curtis seems to have come on leaps and bounds since his heel turn, I love the way he conducts himself in the ring and his moves are slightly improved.

Next week: Debut of Kassius Ohno (Chris Hero)

Enjoy!

psycho-gooner

Back to top Go down

WWE NXT 27/6/12 Empty Re: WWE NXT 27/6/12

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 29 Jun 2012, 10:42 am

Think Britani Knight is on next week too.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman Fri 29 Jun 2012, 1:34 pm

Bray Wyatt's character is great, loving his promo's. Can't wait to see him in action. Richy steamboat, Bo Dallas and The Acsension are all great. Seth Rollins is impressive, reminds me off CM Punk a bit, he needs a different finisher though!

Buzzman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum