The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a PS3 game where you can manipulate elements to fight?

+2
Thomond
SophiaHolmes
6 posters

Go down

Is there a PS3 game where you can manipulate elements to fight? Empty Is there a PS3 game where you can manipulate elements to fight?

Post by SophiaHolmes Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:12 am

Is there a PS3 game where you can manipulate elements to fight?
I'm not really looking for a 'killing' or shooting game (although I don't mind if there is), but more of an 'adventure' and elemental manipulation for the PS3. Sort of like the 'Avatar the last Airbender' cartoon. Naming any PS3 games remotely similar to that would be very helpful! Thanks.

SophiaHolmes

Back to top Go down

Is there a PS3 game where you can manipulate elements to fight? Empty Re: Is there a PS3 game where you can manipulate elements to fight?

Post by Thomond Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:16 am

No idea why this is in the Rugby section, I suppose the Final Fantasy games are not really gun heavy. The GhostBusters game is pretty much as you describe it though.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Is there a PS3 game where you can manipulate elements to fight? Empty Re: Is there a PS3 game where you can manipulate elements to fight?

Post by Gregers Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:43 am

Try Outland on the store, there is a demo which gives a good flavour, and whilst not exactly the same maybe iNfamous.

Also Flow and Flower on the store control elements. And finally there is, I believe, a last airbender game.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 26 Jun 2012, 6:08 pm

I haven't played it and am so going completely off of adverts, but isn't Prototype and it's sequel something like that?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Y2James Mon 23 Jul 2012, 11:26 am

Infamous is pretty much as you describe. You manipulate the power of electricity to fight and can make decisions to save the city or help destroy it depending on your mood.

Y2James

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon 23 Jul 2012, 12:27 pm

yeah Infamous is a great shout.

another game that might be worth a look might be Heavy rain?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down