The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple Introduction & Question....

+2
Brady12
Sunnydapasingh1984
6 posters

Go down

A simple Introduction & Question.... Empty A simple Introduction & Question....

Post by Sunnydapasingh1984 Sun 10 Jun 2012, 8:34 am

Hi all

Long time reader, first time post.

I haven been a fan of wrestling since a very young age and my idols initially were Mr Perfect, Texas Tornando & dare I say The Ultimate Warrior at that time due to his rivalry with Ravishing Rick Rude and the Lengend that his Bobby Heenan.

During the years I have been a loyal WWF/WWE follower and must admit I didn't switch to watch either WCW nor ECW at the time (felt like I would have been Cheating on my MRS) odd I know!!

I sense many users on ere are fond of some of them classic moments from the two other brands mentioned and I have viewed snipets upon YouTube.

My Question his simple....

Which one thing would you incorporate from either the heydays of ECW/WCW into the current WWE product and why?

Finally please take it easy on me.

Sunnydapasingh1984

Back to top Go down

A simple Introduction & Question.... Empty Re: A simple Introduction & Question....

Post by Brady12 Sun 10 Jun 2012, 10:45 am

Give Paul Heyman a spot on creative the guy has a great mind for the business

Brady12

Back to top Go down

A simple Introduction & Question.... Empty Re: A simple Introduction & Question....

Post by Sunnydapasingh1984 Sun 10 Jun 2012, 10:47 am

Brady12, his Paul heyman actually a active member on the roaster currently for WWE?

His promo the other month at Raw, played with the suggestion he may become more involved.

Sunnydapasingh1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady12 Sun 10 Jun 2012, 10:52 am

Sunnydapasingh1984 wrote:Brady12, his Paul heyman actually a active member on the roaster currently for WWE?

His promo the other month at Raw, played with the suggestion he may become more involved.

He's an on air talent that will probably have a fleeting stay as he's closely linked with Brock Lesnar. He doesn't have any say in the direction of the product though

Brady12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Sun 10 Jun 2012, 4:19 pm

Yeah you will never see Heyman back in a creative role for WWE, he and Vince are too different, shame really as Heyman = $$$ and a very good product.

WWE is worth a lot of money and is a big company but with Heyman pulling the strings they would be worth so so much more but he is to "risky" for Vince

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Sun 10 Jun 2012, 4:27 pm

Sunnydapasingh1984 wrote:Brady12, his Paul heyman actually a active member on the roaster currently for WWE?

It seems that Brock's contract was for less appearances than was first thought. Heyman's job is to keep Brock relevant while he is away, and keep him in the fan's thoughts.

I am a big WCW fan so good to see another member appreciate it. In answer to your question, I would love to see the cruiser-weight division that WCW had in the late 90's into the current WWE product.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 10 Jun 2012, 4:28 pm

Heyman = $$$

History says otherwise.... Wink

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnydapasingh1984 Sun 10 Jun 2012, 5:26 pm

TwisT wrote:

It seems that Brock's contract was for less appearances than was first thought. Heyman's job is to keep Brock relevant while he is away, and keep him in the fan's thoughts.

I am a big WCW fan so good to see another member appreciate it. In answer to your question, I would love to see the cruiser-weight division that WCW had in the late 90's into the current WWE product.

I like the idea of the cruiserweight division and think their could be some talent in the WWE to explore, such as Sin Cara, Hunino, Tyson Kid, Evan Bourne, Heath Slater Smile

Sunnydapasingh1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonee21 Sun 10 Jun 2012, 5:44 pm

Crimey wrote:
Heyman = $$$

History says otherwise.... Wink

If Vince were to manage the financial side of course Wink

Stonee21

Back to top Go down

Post by ian.a Mon 11 Jun 2012, 4:39 pm

the whole NWO invasion was bang on for the first year or so in wcw.

it wasnt until they started putting everyone in that it went down hill.

if the invasion Angle had been done similar it would have been huge for the wwe.

ian.a

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down