The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

smackdown ppv.....raw ppv

5 posters

Go down

smackdown ppv.....raw ppv Empty smackdown ppv.....raw ppv

Post by Mr Video Man Fri 18 May 2012, 7:32 pm

do you think the wwe should go back to splitting up the two brands properly and having each brand have their own ppv....e.g smackdown ppv in may and the raw 1 in june etc until the royal rumble and wrestlemania where they merge together for the 2 big events of the year? i think this would make each ppv feel unique and give each brand two months to build storylines instead of rushing them and making each ppv feel the same
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

smackdown ppv.....raw ppv Empty Re: smackdown ppv.....raw ppv

Post by VoiceOfTheVoiceless Fri 18 May 2012, 7:53 pm

No it was bad enough the first time round, simple solution, cut down the amount of PPVs in a year...its just ridiculous now.

VoiceOfTheVoiceless

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Fri 18 May 2012, 8:08 pm

all about the money isnt it. im suprised we dont have more weekly shows. its like football isnt it, theres now too much of it. not that im complaining about it. but there is too much wrestling now. hopefully though an extra hour means we can have longer matches. i remember when fights used to go for 25 minutes+

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sat 19 May 2012, 1:52 pm

Do we need the ammount of ppv's we have now, if raw is going 3 hours again?
I say cut it back down to the big 4

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 19 May 2012, 2:33 pm

I think if they were going to go for a proper brand separation unlike what we have now, it makes sense to split the PPVs between Raw and Smackdown with only the big four having both as it means that there is two month build between pay-per-views for the storylines rather than one, it also means the mid-card would get more showing as there would be more space on the card and the big pay per views would feel more big as everyone comes together and only the big matches will be on the card.

However, we're moving towards just one big brand, which I'm not sure is the right idea, especially as WWE is relying so heavily on the big names, there is even less time for people to build themselves up on the main shows.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down