The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Kean.

+17
dyrewolfe
Good Golly I'm Olly
Kay Fabe
Mat
James_182
Crimey
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
lorus59
Fernando
jeromedubois
dublfcynwa
TopHat24/7
cherriesfna
Beer
Gordy
GSC
Josiah Maiestas
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Steve Kean. Empty Steve Kean.

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon 14 May 2012 - 23:17

Somehow I bumped into this while on another forum. Shocking!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xcB9XfLjL8&sns=tw

Shocked

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Steve Kean. Empty Re: Steve Kean.

Post by Guest Mon 14 May 2012 - 23:47

Can of worms...

Somebody's getting sued in the morning!

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 15 May 2012 - 15:44

Sam Allardyce has opened legal proceedings
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 15 May 2012 - 15:44

Sam Allardyce has opened legal proceedings
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordy Tue 15 May 2012 - 16:30

Kean is flying out to India today to hold talks with the owners. I wonder how will this effect those? Most unwlecome news from a man already under pressure.

If the fans are going to act in the same way they did this season then its unlikely Blackburn Rovers will find success in the Championship. Perhaps Kean will have no alternative but to go.

Gordy

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 15 May 2012 - 16:33

At this point I'd say theres no way he can continue.

But I said that several times this season.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 15 May 2012 - 16:36

He's not exactly lying. It's Fat Sam for god sake.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordy Tue 15 May 2012 - 16:55

Perhaps Kean is simply waiting to be offered a settlement to leave. By resigning, he would receive nothing substantial. If he is sacked or agrees to accept a settlement to leave then he will get something more substantial. But are the Indian owners of Blackburn willing to pay up? A repeat season of the kind of atmosphere at Ewood Park and fan demonstration would be disastrous for the club. I would not be surprised if they were relegated again, espeicially if the better players in the squad look to leave. Who would want to stay at the club in those circumstances?

Gordy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 2:40

King Beer wrote:He's not exactly lying. It's Fat Sam for god sake.
I wouldn't be surprised if the judge sides with Steve Kean on this one - that Allardyce is a fat bustard. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Wed 16 May 2012 - 12:41

Last edited by cherriesfan on Thu 17 May 2012 - 14:05; edited 1 time in total
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Wed 16 May 2012 - 13:34

^ That is an insult to glory hunters
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 16 May 2012 - 13:58

Josiah Maiestas wrote:^ That is an insult to glory hunters

Like you?

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by dublfcynwa Wed 16 May 2012 - 13:59

I dont see what he has said that is not true. Apart from making an outrageous prediction that Blackburn would win the carling cup its mostly all the truth. Sam would have been foaming at the mouth listening to this though.
dublfcynwa
dublfcynwa

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:08

Like you?
------
You don't even know if I support a team as I have never given an indication!

I was cheering when Aguero got the winner to stop the glory hunters from picking up the league though!
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 16 May 2012 - 14:59

You suck up to Man City more than anyone I know (incl Citeh fans). That you do that but aren't a City fan, and won't disclose who you are a fan of, just makes you a massive tool.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Wed 16 May 2012 - 15:07

Just hate glory hunters, and obviously you have never been to Manchester
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 16 May 2012 - 15:21

cherriesfan wrote:BLACKBURN FANS ARE the WORST IN the COUNTRY

I find this humurous. Being a Blackburn Fan myself I find this comment to be a complete and utter Joke. Instead of laying back in your chair and throwing insults at us why don't try and get the facts. Sure we may have gone over board once or twice but you just have no idea what you are on about

1) While Steve Kean has probably been lied to a fair few times, he has promised the world and delivered on nothing. He told us to judge him on his signing at the end of last year summer transfer. Other than Scott Dann no one thought that he purchased good players. Out of the 13 players he purchased only 1 turned out good. Yakubu. The guy had 20 million to spend regardless of the set up or whatever happened behind the scene he had 20 million to spend and he screwed up.
2) Of course you will get a Backlash you promise will get a backlash from the fans when you promise Ronaldinho, Beckham, Riquelme, and then settle for Goodwillie.....
3) Got busted for Drink Driving and for a very very family orientated club regardless of who the boss was there would have been a backlash for failing to represent the club correctly.
4) Regardless of what you may think the fans have 110% backed the players and the team just not the manager. Bar The Wigan game, at the end of the Norwich game even though we won we chanted "Kean Out" And when the bald one eventually went off the field the fans applauded the players. The fact that the fans ran over to Paul Robinson at the end of the Wigan to show support shows that we backed him.
5) We have said ever since the beginning of season that regardless as to who is in our team that we would go down with Kean in charge and you know what we were right! Kean was instrumental into getting Big Sam sacked (who was well liked by the fans), and getting John Williams sacked (who is pretty deemed a Rovers Legend for continuing to maintain the reputation that Jack Walker established) Of course if you sack the people who are loved by the club who were backed by the fans, and who did their job dam well, you will have abuse.
6) Unlike you sir I have actually been to various Rovers Games this year, and what you fail to see is Steve Kean on the pitch I saw him once giving the god dam finger to a Rovers fan after Yakubu scored, because the fan was chanting "Kean Out". Yet your saying we are the animals here?
7) Having a man drunk insulting Sam allardyce, while as well saying he discovered Phil Jones, when it was actually Karl Robinson who turned him into the player you see today is completely insulting. The man is a chronic liar and the fact he is able to make you have sympathy for him is a joke.

Your entitle to your opinion and I respect but look at the amount of figure head who have said Kean should go! Look at the man who is brick by brick destroying our club. What Mike Ashley has done is nothing compared to what Steve Kean has done. The fact that we are paying money to see our club getting destroyed day by day is sad and shows how much of an embarrassment the F.A is. I find it humurous that it is okay for big clubs such as Man United, liverpool, and so forth to protest yet as soon as we say anything we are deemed terrible fans. Which might I add Liverpool fans sent death threats to the American Owners at the time.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 16 May 2012 - 15:22

Cut the insults out Josiah

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Wed 16 May 2012 - 15:23

Fernando
------
just makes you a massive tool.
- TopHat 24/7

I won't need to if he doesn't!
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by lorus59 Wed 16 May 2012 - 15:28

I think this thread should be in the Championship section now. Whistle

lorus59

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 16 May 2012 - 15:30

Josiah Maiestas wrote:Fernando
------
just makes you a massive tool.
- TopHat 24/7

I won't need to if he doesn't!

Im going by what is reported Josiah Steve Kean. 3559488474

Now all of you cut out the insults please

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 16 May 2012 - 15:35

Also the fact that Most Rovers fans would take Brian Laws over steve Kean shows how hated he is.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 May 2012 - 15:39

Before you spout off and try and label all fans the same, I would imagine when you were in your pushchair you didn't remember the days when you lot went into admin and were booing and coming out with your protests before games.

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Wed 16 May 2012 - 16:20

Nonsense I went down to Blackburn in 2002 when Celtic played them in the UEFA cup and their fans were excellent. I've been to several English grounds and the Blackburn fans were some of the best fans that my club have came across down south.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Wed 16 May 2012 - 16:23

there was nothing wrong there and they played a major part in getting blackburn relegated
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 16 May 2012 - 16:29

cherriesfan wrote:there was nothing wrong there and they played a major part in getting blackburn relegated

You haven't been to a Rovers game at all this year how can you even say that! You judging your opinion on what has been passed around in the media, and you know what even the media is now saying that we were right! I have been to several Rovers game and I can tell you first hand we have given the players 110%, we hate the manager and our owners and we have throwing our anger at them not the players. As I mentioned in my long speech above, we have constantly cheered the players it is the manager that is a disgrace. The sooner you understand why we hate Kean the sooner you will see why we have behaved the way we have. And first and foremost we do not hate him because of the results he has achieved (though it has contributed to it)

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Wed 16 May 2012 - 16:32

cherriesfan

What would you do if you had a good manager sacked and replaced with one who had zilch experience?

Answers on a postcard!
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Wed 16 May 2012 - 16:34

still it must have heavily affected the players seeing all the protest
ill retract my statment about worst fans
but i still think the protests didnt help niether management or the players
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Wed 16 May 2012 - 16:40

Josiah Maiestas wrote:cherriesfan

What would you do if you had a good manager sacked and replaced with one who had zilch experience?

Answers on a postcard!

okay our manger leaves us to go to burnley
our chairman who is a complete prat hires a player who has no experience
we went from a team who were challanging for auto promotion to a team lucking to scrape into the play-offs

we then sell our entire squad in the summer and buy worse replacemnets
we started the season relegation form and our chairmen confronts the fans in a standoff.
we relied on loans in october to get ourselves away
out chairmen then goses on 5 live and swears his head off
making our club look like pric8s

then he fires our other manager and appoints our youth coach
we finish 11th
we then get promised championship ambition
we are linked with winchester and other non- league players

also i have been thru a lot more than any blackburn fan ever has
and atno point did i ever protest against my team i stuck with them even when we were -17 points 2nd bottom of league 2

3 postcards there Smile
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Fri 18 May 2012 - 14:18

I agree with you mate I follow Bournemouth quite a bit due to it being a club i like in terms of the players you have. There are always interesting prospect at Bournemouth and quite often you see future Championship or EPL players there. Especially with Pugh, I like Gregory and Fogden. Will see what comes of it.

I understand the protest though in the sense that while we never will win the EPL again are recent history has been inspiring, with winning the EPL, and the Worthington, while also being dubbed one of the best run clubs in the country, Rovers fans are used to everyone being open with them, and telling them what is going on. The fact it has done 360 degree turn and soooo many changes and problems have occured in such a short space of time, this unsettled us. For good or for bad i am sure the protest effected the players, but had the manager got sacked months ago we would still be in EPL, as he is the man who single handedly has destroy the club. Steve Kean is a monster, and I can emphasis how much of a destructive impact he has had on us.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by cherriesfna Fri 18 May 2012 - 21:05

when i said what i said about the fans i meant a small minority who spent more time making trouble, i understand kean is bad and the majority are great fans
cherriesfna
cherriesfna

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 13:26

I agree some of the treatment towards him is unjustified. Though the Kean situation is highly delicate, he is probably the most hated individual in football. The reason for the hate, is while we understand he isn't completely in charge of the squad there are numerous things that he has done that hasn't helped.

The man is an embarassment calling Big Sam a "phucking Crook" a video that the Rovers fans have known about for over 1 year but waited for the right occasion to post it.

While also the Drink Driving.

Getting his allies promoted in the club, and getting his bloody bodyguard as the head of security in the Stadium.

His tactics have been appalling as well as his subsititutions.

Kean lives in a fantasy world where he constantly lies, lies, and lies.

We have had to deal with this for 18 months it is something the will continue to boil over.

The fact that only 5000 season tickets have been sold for the coming season shows how hated he is. An Independant survey was undertaken where Rovers Fans were asked would we return to the stadium should Kean get sacked most said yes.

The hatred towards him is unbelievable and there is more and more evidence coming out in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for a Steve Kean Photo that will be revealled which is even worse than Big Sam comments.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 13:27

whats happened with kean, have they sacked him yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Tue 12 Jun 2012 - 13:35

Nope he will keep his job, his allies have been promoted to the right position. He was bound to be sack when he went to India but his Agent who coincidentally is Venky's adviser phoned and told them it wasn't wise and that he would turn it around by keeping junior Hoilett.......

Only hope that Rovers have is that there are 3 groups looking to buy the club, Seneca, the Trust, and Tony Fernandes business partner. The Fans Trust need to team up with Seneca, while rovers Action group need to continue exposing our current owners through politics. Which is slowly what is coming to light as we have presented a 568 page report to Scudamore with files that have been reported to the EPL, and have a meeting with the Sporting Minister today

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 19:18

Steve Kean will remain in charge.

If they don't get off to a good start, that has the potential to get very dangerous.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 19:22

Trust me when i say he will stay in charge regardless as to what happens. We will go down this year again with him at the helm. Venky's won't sack him due to his personal relationship with our owner.

Only shot is to force a sell thanks to Glen Mullan who has been working to provide information against our current owners.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 19:26

This is what worries me if this Kuwaitian takeover of Forest ever happens. Though the guy has apparently been chairman of a club before.

Mind you we're ****ed if nobody buys it anyway
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 19:40

I understand where your coming from as before our purchase we had no money whatsoever. Literally one summer we sold around 10m worth of players and could only bring Benjani in on a free. I would love to go back to those days rather than have money to spend but with these people.

I find it sad that Steve Kean has been able to isolate Blackburn Rovers from the fans. next season our attendance will be under 10k and it will be down to the fans who have an absolute hatred towards that man.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 19:45

No we're actually screwed after next season if nobody buys it. Doughty's estate kicks in money to balance the books until the end of next season.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 19:49

Fair enough mate Smile.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 19:54

But yeah, if Rovers pick up 6-10 points from their first 10 games, Kean might be best resigning for his own safety.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 20:03

unfortunately for us he will never resign. At the moment Rovers fans have been passing along the message that while we have sold 5k of season tickets half of them are asking for their money back after today. Worrying times for the club. There is nothing positive, nothing to be happy about at Blackburn Rovers....all i can say is thank god for the Euro's! Keeping my eyes off what is happening back here.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 20:05

Haha, I'm stuck in trail formation waiting for actual news on Forest :/ Hopefully they do kick in some funds for players.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 20:12

To be fair I think you guys have a decent team though i have never understood why you have sooooo many strikers in Matt Derbyshire, David McGoldrick, Marcus Tudgay, Dexter Blackstock, Ishmael Miller, Robbie Findley. Surely there is some money to be made from these guys.

Out of interest how did Derbyshire turn out for you. He was much loved by us Rovers fan.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 20:17

Donkey.

McGoldricks got hurt and hasnt done anything, Tudgay is a league 1 player. Blackstock got a big injury but was really good when he came back last year.

Millers useless and Findley hasnt done anything.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 20:23

Poor Derbs xD he was awesome for us in the EPL surprised he doesn't cut it. Shame in Majewski you guys on paper have a rather good team. And Cotterill hopefully he will sort you out. You guys need a defense from what i saw last year. I think you will have a better season this year with the right additions.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 13:30

Apparently he's on the verge of being sacked now, which makes no sense, he's doing a decent job in the Championship having only just lost his first game.

It sends the totally wrong message, that when slipping down the Premier League to the abyss the Venky's refused to act, but doing well in the Championship, they sack him. Nonsense.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 13:32

Gets relegated

Keeps his job

Gets off to a good start

Gets sacked

It defies belief sometimes
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 13:44

Being a Blackburn Rovers fan, all i can say from the outside looking in it is very easy to judge based on what has happened...For anyone who believes this man needs more time look at his record and that speaks for itself...He is statiscally the worse manager to have ever managed our club. Our attendances have dropped by 10k because of the man, we have no club sponsor because they are refusing to break a deal with Kean in charge, we have no stadium sponsors either for the same reason. Kean has continue to lied, and grease his way into this job, and he is the most pathetic excuse of a human being that deserves nothing more than a fat kick in his arse out the door. Good Riddance! This parasite can finally go else where

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 13:46

O and the good start, have you any of the people on this forum actually seen us play? We have been absolutely awful, and I mean proper rubbish, we have gotten results due to 1 thing and 1 thing only. The quality of the individuals in the team. The tactics are non existent, the team selection are bemusing, and the substitution are questionable

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next