The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you've been asked to leave your ball on the green by someone putting . . .

4 posters

Go down

When you've been asked to leave your ball on the green by someone putting . . . Empty When you've been asked to leave your ball on the green by someone putting . . .

Post by Mercurio Thu 31 Mar 2011, 3:00 pm

. . . what have you said to them?

I know the rule, I'm just interested in how the conversation went.

Mercurio

Back to top Go down

When you've been asked to leave your ball on the green by someone putting . . . Empty Re: When you've been asked to leave your ball on the green by someone putting . . .

Post by Cashy Thu 31 Mar 2011, 3:17 pm

it went something like "Cant sorry" and that was that

Cashy

Back to top Go down

When you've been asked to leave your ball on the green by someone putting . . . Empty Re: When you've been asked to leave your ball on the green by someone putting . . .

Post by Noshankingtonite Thu 31 Mar 2011, 6:36 pm

Politely telling them to 'get stuffed' comes to mind - unless they're in your fourball partnership naturally Hug
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Post by George1507 Thu 31 Mar 2011, 6:55 pm

It hasn't happened since about 1985 when the matchplay rule changed, you aren't obliged to leave your ball there if asked any more. It's never happened in stroke play as far as I'm aware.

George1507

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down