The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Tensai Identity (slight Raw spoiler)

+11
HitmanOwl
Fernando
sodhat
bretmeharty
Adam D
TwisT
DDT
The Best in the World
ncfc_Tooze
Beer
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
15 posters

Go down

Lord Tensai Identity (slight Raw spoiler) Empty Lord Tensai Identity (slight Raw spoiler)

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:11 am

Raw showed a vignette for the debut of a new wrestler named "Lord Tensai."
Nothing much was given away, apart from some Chinese type symbols and a bald head.
Reports are now coming in that it is Matthew Bloom (aka A-Train)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1111766-wwe-news-identity-of-mystery-man-lord-tensai-revealed

Back to top Go down

Lord Tensai Identity (slight Raw spoiler) Empty Re: Lord Tensai Identity (slight Raw spoiler)

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:37 am

Happy to see Matt Bloom back for one final run but it is a waste of a gimmick. He is 39 already so not going to be around for long. A gimmick that might have potential should be given to a new guy. He is well known as Albert / A-Train if he was to return as the guy that many already know he would get a fairly decent reception. The constant returning to previous and old stars must take all confidence out of younger guys.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Lord Tensai Identity (slight Raw spoiler) Empty Re: Lord Tensai Identity (slight Raw spoiler)

Post by Beer Tue 20 Mar 2012, 8:58 am

To be fair, he was never massively over as A-Train or Albert.

This could be a good move to get some young talent over. He's also a very good wrestler for a big man, so could work a feud with almost anyone on that roster and then get buried by Cena.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:08 am

Spoiler:
Above is the promo for the Lord Tensai

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:16 am

Not saying he was massive as A-Train or Albert but he did generate a certain amount of "affection" amongst wrestling fans. Just find it strange that you would bring in someone from outside who is getting on; give them a new gimmick; and then use them to put young talent over. Surely your current ageing talent should do that and stop being so high and mighty.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by The Best in the World Tue 20 Mar 2012, 9:48 am

http://www.puroresucentral.com/bernard.html

at about 0:27 on the video, it shows a red tattoo on the chest of 'Lord Tensai', which is the same as the one on Giant Bernard's chest on this website
The Best in the World
The Best in the World

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:34 am

Hip Hop Hippo? Laugh

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by DDT Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:07 pm

I honestly thought it was Prince Albert when I first seen it, but then I thought, na he's to old, it can't be him.

DDT

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:08 pm

I think it is a great move for Matt. He has shown great improvement in ability at New Japan and I think he deserves that one last mainstream run.

He may get caught in the shuffle again, but I think he is a good addition to the roster.

Tensai v Clay perhaps?

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:12 pm

Was thinking Tensai v Clay

Tensai to squash Ryder first though to give him a bit of rep.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:15 pm

I posted a thread some months back saying What ever happened to A-Train - someone got a bit power crazy and deleted it, I think it would be very apt right now that thread was about!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:16 pm

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF wrote:

He'd be better off squashing Eve, she's over.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:21 pm

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF wrote:Was thinking Tensai v Clay

Thinking about it now, I can see Tensai v Clay as the dark match at WM. Good way to hype the crowd before the start. I bet Bryan and Sheamus are relieved Laugh

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:22 pm

AntLord wrote:I posted a thread some months back saying What ever happened to A-Train - someone got a bit power crazy and deleted it, I think it would be very apt right now that thread was about!!!

Ok!

You are truly welcome.

Now to go and use my powers for evil elsewhere!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:27 pm

Just an apology will do, thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:28 pm

I'm wondering what this Tensai gimmick will be like. Maybe he could be built up as a trainer like Mr Miyagi and fight tag team with one of the guys that doesn't know how to wrestle and try and train them up. A bit like Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes. Except not with Rhodes obviously.

Could really help the Big Show get over with the public.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:49 pm

Jobbed and gone within a year, thats my bet

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Mar 2012, 1:36 pm

There is only one question to be answered.

How hairy is he?

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2012, 1:48 pm

I hope he had a wax

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue 20 Mar 2012, 1:49 pm

not as hairy as he used to be
Spoiler:

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Tue 20 Mar 2012, 1:55 pm

He won't get over then. Ridiculously hairy back = over.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 20 Mar 2012, 2:39 pm

sodhat wrote:He won't get over then. Ridiculously hairy back = over.

Ahhh, that explains why Eve is doing so well.

#natural

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 21 Mar 2012, 2:16 pm

Rumors are circling that he will either Fued with Randy Orton on his return or John Laurinitis bodyguard id expect the bodyguard role

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 21 Mar 2012, 2:28 pm

Apparently he's getting a massive push.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Wed 21 Mar 2012, 2:57 pm

Looking forward to it Tbh he's first run rubbish and couldn't give a fig about him. At least they are showing vignettes beforehand instead of rushing it.

Wouldn't put it past him to debut at mania on jl's team.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 21 Mar 2012, 3:25 pm

He always had a great deal of potential as A-train. Hopefully he'll do well.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 21 Mar 2012, 3:30 pm

Rumour is he's feuding with Cena post wrestlemania, WWE need a new Big Man with Kane, Show, Henry and Khali all coming to the end of their careers.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Wed 21 Mar 2012, 3:33 pm

Gregers wrote:Rumour is he's feuding with Cena post wrestlemania, WWE need a new Big Man with Kane, Show, Henry and Khali all coming to the end of their careers.

I don't begrudge him this chance at all. But he's 39 and that's on a par with the guys mentioned above. I think they might have done better to aim for someone a little younger to be on the end of this kind of push (if it materialises that way).

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 21 Mar 2012, 3:36 pm

At 39 he could realistically have a good 5-6 years at the top left, that puts him in a great position to be the top big man for that period. In 5 years time Clay and Husky Harris can take over

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 21 Mar 2012, 3:37 pm

I wonder if their let him keep the bernard driver would be interesting if they did cos i dont think their let him keep the bernard bomb with it just a sitdown last ride.

He's improved a hell of a lot since he left the wwe from what ive seen of Japanese wrestling

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 23 Mar 2012, 11:33 am

ncfc_Tooze wrote:not as hairy as he used to be
Spoiler:

He looks like Jesse Neal's dad! Erm nope

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 07 Apr 2012, 7:13 pm

Don't know if everyone is aware but WWE.com have noted that Tensai means disaster in Japanese (although I believe it actually means Genius) so the hints that Punk is going to face a natural disaster is hints towards ATrain going up against Punk soon.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down