The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Djokovic to win the IW-Miami combo twice like Federer

4 posters

Go down

Djokovic to win the IW-Miami combo twice like Federer Empty Djokovic to win the IW-Miami combo twice like Federer

Post by jersey Mon 12 Mar 2012, 3:56 pm

Federer won IW-Miami combo in 2005 and in 2006

Djokovic will become only the second player ever to win the IW-Miami combo twice like Federer. In 2011 and it will happen in 2012 as well.

Djokovic approaching Federer's greatness. Cool

jersey

Back to top Go down

Djokovic to win the IW-Miami combo twice like Federer Empty Re: Djokovic to win the IW-Miami combo twice like Federer

Post by Tenez Mon 12 Mar 2012, 4:02 pm

Told you he was not SA!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Djokovic to win the IW-Miami combo twice like Federer Empty Re: Djokovic to win the IW-Miami combo twice like Federer

Post by noleisthebest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 4:15 pm

Tenez wrote:Told you he was not SA!

Tenez,
it's either you or you are very naive Cool t's the same guy who was called Novak'sbetterthanpete on 606.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon 12 Mar 2012, 4:28 pm

Ah!...I thought you thought it was SA.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 4:29 pm

Does it really matter who it was from 606?
Would you like a list of everyones usernames from 606 so you know who everyone on the forum was?

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 4:30 pm

Tenez wrote:Ah!...I thought you thought it was SA.
SA had many names

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 4:31 pm

Is Gav Y I man? Run

ghost

emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 4:32 pm

Gav wrote:Does it really matter who it was from 606?
Would you like a list of everyones usernames from 606 so you know who everyone on the forum was?

Absolutely. We had that thread here a while ago, but not everyone had their name there, and a lot of people have changed it.

I really like to know "who I'm talking to" when I do and struggle to understand why people change names all the time.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 4:34 pm

noleisthebest wrote:

Absolutely. We had that thread here a while ago, but not everyone had their name there, and a lot of people have changed it.

I really like to know "who I'm talking to" when I do and struggle to understand why people change names all the time.
Maybes you should ask yourself why.

(And yes, emancipator, I changed my username yesterday)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 4:43 pm

Hello

Very Happy

Oh minions I have been bestowed with the knowledge of all the names. It is an ancient secret, of which i am the sole guardian.

I also have learnt the way of the big letters

ghost

emancipator - guardian of ancient secrets.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Mar 2012, 5:10 pm

I take care of my feet - I too am the sole guardian.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon 12 Mar 2012, 5:42 pm

Gav wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:

Maybes you should ask yourself why.

(And yes, emancipator, I changed my username yesterday)

Myself: WHY?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down