The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artur Szpilka wants Del Boy - EastSideBoxing article.

3 posters

Go down

Artur Szpilka wants Del Boy - EastSideBoxing article. Empty Artur Szpilka wants Del Boy - EastSideBoxing article.

Post by hampo17 Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:43 am

Undefeated heavyweight prospect Artur Szpilka (9-0, 7 KO) is eager to stage a fight with Dereck Chisora (15-3, 9 KO). 22-years old southpaw nicknamed “Szpila” (“The Pin”), who spent 18 months in jail for brawl in front of a disco, is noted for his aggressive behavior during weighs-in. Hard-hitting Szpilka believes that he will get a chance to face “Del Boy”. However, contrary to Klitschko brothers, he’s not going to abide Chisora’s provocations.

- I’ve already called my promoter to ask if he is able to make such fight [with Chisora]. It could be a clash of two bullies and would be hot not only in the ring, but also at the weigh-in and press conferences. If Chisora slap me or spit at me, I’ll Cuddle in a bad way him! – Szpilka told “Super Express”.'

- Chisora was keeping going forward. Contrary to previous Klitschko’s opponents, he wasn’t afraid of the Ukrainian and showed that Klitschko is beatable. Chisora has balls. Most of guys could spat on Klitschko’s face but in such situation they gave Wladimir the slip quickly. And he was spitting slowly, like whale! – he added.

I love the quote about the slap Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Artur Szpilka wants Del Boy - EastSideBoxing article. Empty Re: Artur Szpilka wants Del Boy - EastSideBoxing article.

Post by manos de piedra Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:56 am

Sounds like a surefire way for the pair to end up banned from boxing for life

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Artur Szpilka wants Del Boy - EastSideBoxing article. Empty Re: Artur Szpilka wants Del Boy - EastSideBoxing article.

Post by two_tone Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:51 am

And he was spitting slowly, like whale!

Haha this guy sounds pretty entertaining as manos said though with him being an ex con and Chisora not even sure if he can box again this sounds like the worst possible fight for the pair of them at this moment.

two_tone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down