The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know Vitalis music for the Danny Williams fight?

+6
KO-KING
DaveHedgehog
Imperial Ghosty
ShahenshahG
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
BallchinianMuffwig
10 posters

Go down

Anyone know Vitalis music for the Danny Williams fight? Empty Anyone know Vitalis music for the Danny Williams fight?

Post by BallchinianMuffwig Sat 18 Feb 2012, 2:30 am

Sorry about the sheer irellevance of this post lads, but i was watching Vitali's Danny Williams fight and really want to know what his walk in song was. Was a belter! would sound good out on a long jog.

Here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7JhAlX2f-M

Cheers lads.

BallchinianMuffwig

Back to top Go down

Anyone know Vitalis music for the Danny Williams fight? Empty Re: Anyone know Vitalis music for the Danny Williams fight?

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Sat 18 Feb 2012, 8:29 am

Enter Sandman by Metallica

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake

Back to top Go down

Anyone know Vitalis music for the Danny Williams fight? Empty Re: Anyone know Vitalis music for the Danny Williams fight?

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 10:56 am

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake wrote:Enter Sandman by Metallica

In which case, far from being "a belter", it's absolute balls. Even AC/DC's "Hells Bells" (Vitali's most recent entrance music) is better than "..Sandman". Being a Heavy/Thrash/Death/Doom/Grindcore Metal fan, I could list several songs which would have far more theatrical impact but absolutely zero influence on the outcome of any fight

For future reference, Vitali might want to consider coming in to AC/DC's "TNT" as covered by Six feet Under just to give it that extra oomph....and ditch those cheesy German Rock bands who play in the ring at the start of his and Wlad's fights. People seem to think that anyone in a band with a guitar and hair longer than mine (I'm bald) is automatiically "a rocker"

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 18 Feb 2012, 11:30 am

He should come out to Justin bieber Laugh People will tune in just to watch someone punch him in the face.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 18 Feb 2012, 12:35 pm

Bit of Carcass, Death or Dark Angel for tonight I would say then Dave.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 2:05 pm

It would make a refreshing change to see Chisora come in to 'Supremacy through Annihilation' by Malevolent Creation. Mind you, yesterday he did launch a 'Pre-emptive Strike' so maybe it's a good song choice

PS I don't expect many of you to get the musical references but trust me, they're brilliant

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 18 Feb 2012, 2:17 pm

The Ten Commandments is right up there with the best of all the death metal albums although more keen on the more technical bands like Death and Cynic, awesome nonetheless.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 7:12 pm

Imperial, you are rapidly usurping TRUSSMAN as my favourite poster on these boards Hug

The Ten Commandments, Left Hand Path and Comsuming Impulse havve to go down as three of my top DM albums

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveHedgehog Sat 18 Feb 2012, 8:00 pm

Hell's Bells is with Vitali is the best entrance song there is at the moment. Best since Eubank? Is Eubank jnr on tonight or a couple of weeks?

DaveHedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 18 Feb 2012, 8:35 pm

For me the top three are;

1. Death- Human (Scream bloody gore is the most influential in the genres history)
2. Carcass- Heartwork (Not there best but one of only two of there genuine death metal albums)
3. Cynic- Focus

Do prefer my british and american death metal to the european stuff but Darkthrones Soulside Journey is a belter, so many subgenres of extreme metal becomes tricky where the overlap between black, dark and death metal begins and ends.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by KO-KING Sat 18 Feb 2012, 8:45 pm

Heavy metal isn't my type of music - more of a Bob Dylan, Johnny cash, Nina Simone listener

KO-KING

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 8:48 pm

always thought the big guy should come into.............

Bangbang klitty klitty bang bang.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Sat 18 Feb 2012, 8:49 pm

What time does the actual fight start? Cheers.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Sat 18 Feb 2012, 8:51 pm

I think I saw it was going to start at about 10pm Hitman

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 8:51 pm

What about Motorhead's "Ironfist" or is that too obvious?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 8:52 pm

Starts 10.30ish and finishes 10.30ish Mate!! Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Sat 18 Feb 2012, 8:55 pm

Yeah Haha. I expect klit to stay behind the jab all night,fancy 9/10th tko Tbh. Hope del boy puts in a better performance than haye.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 18 Feb 2012, 8:57 pm

I reckon he splash his pants when he ends up alone in the 20x20 with Vitty baby...

Won't last three..............

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:43 pm

Outside of Solis' injury Virali hasn't finished a fight early for years. Even Danny Williams went over the halfway mark. I reckon Vitaly will aim for a long protracted beatdown

Back to top Go down

Post by 6oldenbhoy Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:45 pm

I'm guessing you don't like Creed then Dave.

6oldenbhoy

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveHedgehog Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:47 pm

is there a fight chatroom?

DaveHedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 9:50 pm

6oldenbhoy wrote:I'm guessing you don't like Creed then Dave.
Unless they've recently been involved in a steamroller related tragedy...no.

Dereck coming to the ring to 'smack my Klitsch up'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down