The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Rumours about WWE Stars..

+20
Kay Fabe
goldustismyhero
Shot 21 LCFC
Crimey
Fernando
Nay
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Clunge4life
President Trump
davidl1061
Don Caboose
RAMbo
Mr H
longrangeeffort
sodhat
AberdeenSteve
Sara
ncfc_Tooze
Beer
djcc2004
24 posters

Go down

Interesting Rumours about WWE Stars.. Empty Interesting Rumours about WWE Stars..

Post by djcc2004 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 1:00 pm

On a boring rainy friday afternoon does anyone have any funny/intersting rumours about wwe stars?

One that makes me laugh is the one about Natalya hart that floats about the IWC.........im sure you know what that is! randy

also i heard only recently (altho think it has been about for a while) about yoshi tatsu beeting up Shemus....

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Interesting Rumours about WWE Stars.. Empty Re: Interesting Rumours about WWE Stars..

Post by Beer Fri 20 Jan 2012, 1:01 pm

What natalya rumour?

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Interesting Rumours about WWE Stars.. Empty Re: Interesting Rumours about WWE Stars..

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 20 Jan 2012, 1:09 pm

heres the Yoshi one for those not seen it

- There is a story going around the WWE locker room about Sheamus, Ted DiBiase and Yoshi Tatsu, who were all three roommates at one time in Tampa, Florida.

The story goes that Sheamus played “big dog” in the apartment and peed his roommates off because he allegedly would use their protein shakers and not clean them. Ted and Yoshi confronted him at the same time once. Sheamus got mad and threw Tatsu’s shaker at him but Yoshi caught it. Sheamus then called out Tatsu but Yoshi ended up beating Sheamus pretty bad. Yoshi is said to be very good with his hands and has boxed and gone through the New Japan dojo.

When asked if the story was true, Tatsu would only say, “I just wanted to teach Sheamus a lesson in respect. Don’t mess with other peoples stuff.” There was hope within WWE that the story would make its way to Vince McMahon, who has always had the mindset that he doesn’t want people to think one of his World Champions lost a real fight.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Fri 20 Jan 2012, 1:12 pm

What's the Natalya one?

The last mental one I heard was that Randy doesn't have a bad back, he is having an illegitimate child so he has time off to sort the situation out! Random!

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Fri 20 Jan 2012, 1:18 pm

Most interesting rumour I have heard was that wrestling wasn't real, where they got that from I have no idea!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 20 Jan 2012, 1:30 pm

I read one years ago that Vince McMahon once took a whizz next to Kane, looked down and saw Kane had a monster-sized middle stump (trying to avoid filter...).

His big idea was to then make a story line out of it whereby Kane would be some sort of chick-magnet, throwing his considerable Winkle around. It didn't get off the ground. Obviously.

No idea if that one is true. I have my doubts...

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by longrangeeffort Fri 20 Jan 2012, 2:07 pm

sodhat wrote:I read one years ago that Vince McMahon once took a whizz next to Kane, looked down and saw Kane had a monster-sized middle stump (trying to avoid filter...).

His big idea was to then make a story line out of it whereby Kane would be some sort of chick-magnet, throwing his considerable Winkle around. It didn't get off the ground. Obviously.

Whoa it was that big eh? Poor guy probably has to tuck it into his sock...

Erm

longrangeeffort

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Fri 20 Jan 2012, 2:14 pm

sodhat wrote:I read one years ago that Vince McMahon once took a whizz next to Kane, looked down and saw Kane had a monster-sized middle stump (trying to avoid filter...).

Yeah, apparantly he was going to be called Isaac ****em

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by RAMbo Fri 20 Jan 2012, 2:15 pm

The worst thing about this is that if it did happen, it would only be the 2nd worst story Kane has been invollved in! Shocked

RAMbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Fri 20 Jan 2012, 2:37 pm

I love the Tatsu beating up Sheamus story. So many of the back stage fight stories have the smaller guy coming off best it amuses me. Angle-Big Show, Jericho-Goldberg, Booker-Batista etc...

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 20 Jan 2012, 2:52 pm

Mr H wrote:

Yeah, apparantly he was going to be called Isaac ****em

Laugh

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by davidl1061 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 2:55 pm

What is the Natalya rumour?

davidl1061

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 20 Jan 2012, 3:04 pm

She is Chyna's son

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Clunge4life Fri 20 Jan 2012, 3:38 pm

Angle-Big Show had a fight?

Anyone care to elaborate?

Clunge4life

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Fri 20 Jan 2012, 3:43 pm

Clunge4life wrote:Angle-Big Show had a fight?

Big Show knocked over Angle's milk so Angle put him in an ankle lock til he cried.*

*may not be representative of actual events

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 20 Jan 2012, 3:53 pm

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THIS NATALYA RUMOUR IS!!!

What is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 20 Jan 2012, 3:59 pm

If you type NATALYA RUMOUR into Google this page is No1 clap

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 20 Jan 2012, 4:03 pm

Laugh

Obviously EVERYONE knows about it then - seeing as it's so googled about. Is the rumour that there is a rumour about Natalya? It's a super-rumour. Or is that a rumour-injunction?

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 20 Jan 2012, 4:04 pm

That Laugh was Dicey's - not Beer's.

Beer - you have no right to that Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 20 Jan 2012, 4:04 pm

Electric Demon wrote:That Laugh was Dicey's - not Beer's.

Beer - you have no right to that Laugh

I didn't want it.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Caboose Fri 20 Jan 2012, 4:07 pm

Clunge4life wrote:Angle-Big Show had a fight?

I've read several times that when Angle first started making waves in 2000, Big Show's attitude was particularly bad at the time and he mouthed off about Angle's real wrestling abilities being useless against a man of his size. Angle promoptly took him down.

It's never described as being a real falling out, just big man talk that Angle was happy to correct.

Don Caboose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri 20 Jan 2012, 4:08 pm

Just need to mentio natalya rumour on twitter and watch the traffic come through this site

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jan 2012, 4:09 pm

Nay Bother wrote:Just need to mentio natalya rumour on twitter and watch the traffic come through this site
As well as a lawsuit Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 20 Jan 2012, 4:11 pm

Y I Man wrote:
Nay Bother wrote:Just need to mentio natalya rumour on twitter and watch the traffic come through this site

Any pubicity is good publicity.

Why did you edit my comment? It was meant in jest?

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 20 Jan 2012, 4:12 pm

King Beer wrote:
Y I Man wrote:

Because that kind of thing regardless is kept for TT Beer thumbsup

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 20 Jan 2012, 4:13 pm

fernando wrote:
King Beer wrote:
Y I Man wrote:

Because that kind of thing regardless is kept for TT Beer thumbsup

Ah, mu apologies King Nando.

I've PM'd him explaining my feelings anyway.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by djcc2004 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 5:24 pm

i cant believe none of you have heard the Natalya rumour!

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jan 2012, 5:27 pm

I dont think Natalya even has Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by djcc2004 Fri 20 Jan 2012, 5:34 pm

Well i dont really want to repeat it now, as im sure it would get deleted off the board as its quite.........crude

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri 20 Jan 2012, 6:06 pm

We promise not to delete it as long as you word it well.....

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sat 21 Jan 2012, 1:17 am

I put "wwe natalya rumour" in Google and 3rd on the list is this bloody thread!!!
Anyone care to fill me in on the details?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by goldustismyhero Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:32 am

someone post link to the rumour please cant seem to find anything for some reason!

goldustismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:46 am

Wow. I sure hope that ones true!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by djcc2004 Sat 21 Jan 2012, 2:55 pm

After all these comments i think when i say what it is its going to be a bit of a let down!!

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat 21 Jan 2012, 5:31 pm

Just say it already

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sat 21 Jan 2012, 6:26 pm

If I remember rightly there was a right few spoof vids on YouTube of the two of them after the rumour started

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by djcc2004 Sat 21 Jan 2012, 7:17 pm

Whistle

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Post by paulscholes Sun 22 Jan 2012, 6:08 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:I put "wwe natalya rumour" in Google and 3rd on the list is this bloody thread!!!
Anyone care to fill me in on the details?

put "natalya rumour" in google this thrend is 1st

paulscholes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 22 Jan 2012, 9:58 pm

djcc2004 wrote: Whistle

Trolls gonna troll

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by djcc2004 Mon 23 Jan 2012, 2:11 pm

why did my comment get deleted about the rumour when i was told

"We promise not to delete it as long as you word it well......"

i thought i worded it well Smile

djcc2004

Back to top Go down

Post by sodhat Mon 23 Jan 2012, 2:14 pm

Dammit, I missed your post djc.

From what I gather she has blatantly been porked by some dudes.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 23 Jan 2012, 2:14 pm

People are going overboard on the deletes

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Mon 23 Jan 2012, 2:47 pm

You're still hanging on in here then gaffer. This place is on the brink of going into administration, its been utter guff for months. Such a shame as i used to look forward to scanning the board.

No crips, brady, Y2D2 amongst others, and its noticable.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Mon 23 Jan 2012, 3:33 pm

so we talking recent rumours or old ones also?
everyone knows plane ride to hell

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Mon 23 Jan 2012, 3:36 pm

Mr H wrote:You're still hanging on in here then gaffer. This place is on the brink of going into administration, its been utter guff for months. Such a shame as i used to look forward to scanning the board.

I haven't been around as much recently though that probably isn't so noticeable lol Smile

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Mon 23 Jan 2012, 3:43 pm

Mr H wrote:You're still hanging on in here then gaffer. This place is on the brink of going into administration, its been utter guff for months. Such a shame as i used to look forward to scanning the board.

I miss you so much it hurts sometimes.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 24 Jan 2012, 10:06 am

Its not like i have the chance to miss you KB, everytime i go onto twitter you're calling someone a useless c*nt! Usually Michael Owen!

Pah, anyway i dont want to come across all serious about wrestling anyway, its only wrestling. What really matters is the Force of Sengal coming back to Tyneside in a few weeks to destroy the Premier League! #Ba #Cisse

Ok you're not on Muppet now boy quit with the hashtags...

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 24 Jan 2012, 1:51 pm

Mr H wrote:Its not like i have the chance to miss you KB, everytime i go onto twitter you're calling someone a useless c*nt! Usually Michael Owen!

Pah, anyway i dont want to come across all serious about wrestling anyway, its only wrestling. What really matters is the Force of Sengal coming back to Tyneside in a few weeks to destroy the Premier League! #Ba #Cisse

Ok you're not on Muppet now boy quit with the hashtags...

But i always have love for you.

These aren't rumours but its a great read....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/610836-wwe-the-lost-championships-of-the-mid-cardpart-1#/articles/1026782-the-10-most-famous-and-infamous-backstage-fights-in-wrestling-history

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 24 Jan 2012, 2:02 pm

I didnt realise the Intercontinental was combined with the WWE title. When did that happen?

I want the European title added to that list.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 24 Jan 2012, 2:55 pm

that story about vince and angle is funny on the top 10 backstage fights

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down