The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If true, this will only add to the legend!

+4
Kay Fabe
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
JamesLincs
I Blame Coco
8 posters

Go down

If true, this will only add to the legend! Empty If true, this will only add to the legend!

Post by I Blame Coco Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 16:10

None of this is confirmed, simply rumors I have read, but they seem to be true for the most part.
Apparently a few years back Yoshi, Sheamus and Ted Dibiase were roommates in Florida. Sheamus apparently acted like the head of the apartment while the three lived together.
The story goes that Sheamus was using things in the apartment that belonged to Yoshi and Ted, specifically a protein drink mixer.
Apparently, Ted and Yoshi confronted Sheamus at the same time one day about the use of their items in the apartment. This made Sheamus upset enough to react physically.
The story goes, Sheamus threw the protein drink mixer at Yoshi, who caught it. Sheamus then proceeded to try and fight Yoshi.
Yoshi is no slouch, this guy has gone through the New Japan dojo and has some ameteur boxing skills as well. Apparently, Yoshi beat up Sheamus pretty bad and supposedly Sheamus was on the verge of crying.
If this is true I find this story to be hilarious. It just goes to show you that the biggest dog in the fight is not always the toughest.
Yoshi is certainly not in line for a WWE title shot anytime soon, but I wonder if these two will ever face off one on one. It would interesting to know if they still have any bad blood or if they patch things up.
They worked together in ECW, so it is possible that all is better between the two grapplers, but you never know. A big guy like Sheamus may have been embarrassed enough to hold a grudge.
If these reports are true, then I for one, am happy that Yoshi was able to quell the bully. There is a report going around that says when Yoshi was asked about the incident he replied, "I just wanted to teach Sheamus a lesson in respect. Don’t mess with other people's stuff."
I hope its true, because if it is then it's one of the funniest things I have heard in a while.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/317845-did-yoshi-tatsu-beat-up-wwe-champion-sheamus-for-real

I Blame Coco

Back to top Go down

If true, this will only add to the legend! Empty Re: If true, this will only add to the legend!

Post by JamesLincs Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 16:43

i would never pick a fight with an asian of any size because of stuff you see in films

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

If true, this will only add to the legend! Empty Re: If true, this will only add to the legend!

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 17:26

JamesLincs wrote:i would never pick a fight with an asian of any size because of stuff you see in films

That's my favourite quote of the week clap Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 17:29

I'm with demon

I actually lol'd when I read jameslincs post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 19:56

1 - Yeah I read this a long time ago and does seem to be true

2 - Laugh as for quotes go, James is up there with that cruiseline captain

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronb33 Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 23:38

That quote may be the funniest thing I've read on here...and that's saying something! Beer came out of my nose, thanks for that Laugh

On a kinda related note, I'd never mess with anyone who's been through the Japanese "Dojo" practice. The stories I've read make Stu Hart look like a big cuddly teddy bear. I hear Taz's dojo is similar to the Japanese dojos though, maybe we'll get some properly tough "Gaijin" soon Very Happy

Aaronb33

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 23:55

looks like i'm heading for a slammy this year then Smile

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 0:10

This year I'm going to keep a note of all the comments and articles that make me really laugh, literally LOL, so I can make an informed decision when voting for next years trashies

And your comment is the first one on my list Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by liverbnz Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 12:53

Brilliant quote JL Very Happy

I suppose we may as well go out and rob a bank considering the general level of competence from police in the movies.

liverbnz

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 13:59

then why is Tatsu wasting his time in the WWE when he could be either fighting in MMA/Boxing or probably doing well in one of the Japanese promotions? Headscratch

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Jammy31 Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 13:28

talkingpoint wrote:then why is Tatsu wasting his time in the WWE when he could be either fighting in MMA/Boxing or probably doing well in one of the Japanese promotions? Headscratch

Or opening up his own Martial Arts school? No...ok Whistle
Jammy31
Jammy31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down