The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ben Westwood admits " Play acting "

2 posters

Go down

Ben Westwood admits " Play acting " Empty Ben Westwood admits " Play acting "

Post by Kenny Sun 06 Nov 2011, 2:55 pm

Ben Westwood has admitted play acting after the high tackle from Tony Williams .

Westwood is quoted as saying " It was a bit of play acting , i looked up and started smiling , then i put the act on . It's part and parcel of the game "

There is no doubt it was a high tackle and Williams should of been sin binned at least if not sent straight off rather then put on report , but after this Westwood should be punished aswell ... by feigning injury you are cheating ... dont want this sort of thing coming into rugby league ... im not stupid enough to think it doesn't happen but it needs stopping especially after admitting to doing it .

What happens the next time Westwood gets fouled will the ref think he's faking it again ?
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Ben Westwood admits " Play acting " Empty Re: Ben Westwood admits " Play acting "

Post by George Hotel1895 Mon 07 Nov 2011, 1:46 am

I think its common knowledge that Benny is a slice short of a loaf.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Ben Westwood admits " Play acting " Empty Re: Ben Westwood admits " Play acting "

Post by Kenny Mon 07 Nov 2011, 11:42 am

George Hotel1895 wrote:I think its common knowledge that Benny is a slice short of a loaf.

He must be , by coming out and admitting it hes just made himself an even bigger target
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Mon 07 Nov 2011, 4:47 pm

If the Aussie's target him again with head shots when we play them it won't worry him. Our Benny is as hard as nails, and think of all them penalties the Aussie's will give away.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Mon 07 Nov 2011, 11:54 pm

Just hope the ref believes him if any shots arent obvious
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 08 Nov 2011, 1:25 am

KingKenny7Heaven wrote:Just hope the ref believes him if any shots arent obvious
Perhaps not so much against Benny, but I'm sure the ref will be looking at other cheap shots by the Aussies on the English players.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down