The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't know what you have til its gone.

4 posters

Go down

You don't know what you have til its gone. Empty You don't know what you have til its gone.

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Oct 2011, 9:50 pm

Evening gents, id thought id show you a selection of different quotes from other motorsports forum because if you keep misbehaving your going to find yourself their.

example A
im going to set out 5 points why Jaime Alguersuari is better then Lewis Hamilton

1. Alguersuari doesn't crash into his team mate like a idiot

2. Alguersuari has had a no.1 album

3. Alguersuari has seen the stewards less times then hamilton

4. Alguersuari knows how to overtake without hitting the other driver

5. Alguersuari doesn't complain about racism from stewards

These are facts

If you want to end up discussing articles like this you better start behaving like adult and not 12 year old kids.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

You don't know what you have til its gone. Empty Re: You don't know what you have til its gone.

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Mon 03 Oct 2011, 11:08 pm

Am i the only one who found that funny! They were very insightful facts!

Is there an example b?
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

You don't know what you have til its gone. Empty Re: You don't know what you have til its gone.

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Oct 2011, 11:10 pm

Alessandro Ciambella wrote:Am i the only one who found that funny! They were very insightful facts!

Is there an example b?

There can be an Example B if you want

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Mon 03 Oct 2011, 11:14 pm

As long as it does not involve my expulsion I don't mind!

You must of chuckled when you read that. I may have just adopted that as my Facebook status!!!

Example B please!

(Seriously, I don't think this board would ever stoop that low.)
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Oct 2011, 11:21 pm

Example B

Fernando alonso is a complete Tinkywinky he only does well with a good team behind him, also he is a cheat and only thinks of himself which is good in a way but not when you work in a team what a complete Kumquat.

Example C

A Hamooligan is a Lewis Hamilton fan possessing hooligan like traits. This new breed of Formula One fan was drawn in by the media hype surrounding Lewis Hamilton, therefore possessing a distorted perception of his abilities. To this end Hamooligans will often try to promote Lewis Hamilton to god-like status even surpassing the likes of Ayrton Senna and Michael Schumacher.

Hamooligans strongly dislike Fernando Alonso believing him to be an inferior driver. This is chiefly because Hamooligans started following F1 in 2007 when Hamilton made his debut season, therefore missing Alonso's two world championships in 2005 and 2006.

Hamooligans will always derail an F1 related thread into a slagging match of who the best F1 driver is. This is often typified by more knowledgeable members citing facts and figures only to be disputed by misguided and often emotional responses including insults.

Hamooligans sometimes believe Michael Schumacher left F1 because he was too scared of racing against Lewis Hamilton.
A typical quote from a Hamooligan;

"I think in the last race Hamilton has proved himself to be the best driver in F1 today. For evidence, look at how he still managed to finish in a points scoring position. That is the mark of a very classy driver. The storm over last weeks race merely proves he is possibly the most competive sportsman Britain has.

Button is a good driver but He has already shown that he can't match Hamilton when driving the slower car as he rarely got a sniff of a top 3 finish."

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandro Ciambella Tue 04 Oct 2011, 6:16 am

Wow!

If the boards actually turned out like this, I'd quit myself!
Alessandro Ciambella
Alessandro Ciambella

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:30 pm

@fernando:

Was this aimed at any users in particular?

Or is this a case of, "You know who you are"? Wink

For the record I've seen plenty of those kind of comments elsewhere (mainly the old 606) and its the main reason I was glad when it did close.

I would suggest we have at least one "Hamooligan" here.

dyrewolfe
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 04 Oct 2011, 12:35 pm

its a case of everyone tread carefully cos ive given people enough chances Wink

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Belgarion of Riva Tue 04 Oct 2011, 3:08 pm

fernando wrote:its a case of everyone tread carefully cos ive given people enough chances Wink

Fernando we've been behaving well recently, for instance, I haven't called Vettel the lapper or the finger in a long time Whistle

Even Alessandro is posting some quality articles like the Vettel Greatest ever.

We've all been guilty of some naughty behaviour and I believe we've all turned a corner. Hopefully for the better.

Cheers

Belgarion of Riva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down