The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mav's European & Challenge Tour Weekly Edition - Austrian Open

+12
gaelgowfer
pedro
John Cregan
hend085
princedracula
Lairdy
Hibbz
Sand
Eyetoldyouso
kwinigolfer
drive4show
Maverick
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mav's European & Challenge Tour Weekly Edition - Austrian Open Empty Mav's European & Challenge Tour Weekly Edition - Austrian Open

Post by Maverick Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:58 am

European Tour

The Austrian Open returns to our screens this week, with a not exactly stellar field, but is littered with some interesting entrants (see below for details). It comes at a crucial time of the ET calendar for many that are still scratching around trying to seek enough money to retain their cards.

It was this time last year Jose Manuel Lara who looked to be heading back to Q-School after a relatively poor season, but a final round 64 to make the play off then victory and the rest they say is history, 2 year exemption gained followed up by some fine form as he was worry free…
Walker Cup stars Paul Cutler and Tom Lewis will make their professional debuts at the Austrian Golf Open presented by Lyoness.

1. Tom Lewis shot into the golfing spotlight with his unforgettable performance at this year’s Open Championship, where he won the Silver Medal as leading amateur and finished in 30th place overall. He is also the latest in the line of golfing starlets to sign up with Chubby Chandler’s IMG management team.

2. Paul Cutler will find himself in exactly the same position as Lewis as he looks to bypass The European Tour Qualifying School and secure his playing privileges before the end of the year with a maximum of seven invites.

Cutler will arrive in Austria with one of golf’s most respected caddies, Phil ‘Wobbly’ Morbey (Can you name the two bags he carried to US Masters Victory). This surely signifies his desire to achieve success at the highest level by taking a top caddy from day one.

3. Also in the field we have Mr. Invitee himself John Daly, golf’s very own gypsy traveler of sorts, refusing to do what he should by qualifying for a tour instead of living off handouts from tournament organizers.

4. Padraig Harrington tips up in Austria too, having woefully missed out on any chance of playing in the tour championship, with a pretty dismal season stateside and much work still required to recapture any sort of form.

Challenge Tour

Another English win last week on the CT, following on from Tommy Fleetwoods win in the big one in Kazakhstan, we now have Sam Little taking a lucrative title in the M2M Russian Challenge cup.

Despite a relatively average week in Russia for Fleetwood especially with a closing round 77, he can be safe in the knowledge that his lead at the top of the CT Order of Merit has actually been extended due to #2 on the list Ricardo Santos missing the cut.

The CT this week takes a trip to Toulouse for the Allianz Golf Open; this see’s a return to action for Kent’s own pair and both locals to me, Philip Archer who seems to be finding more fame and “fortune” in his recent outings on the trilby tour. The other that see’s a return to action is Ben Barham, usually a regular on the full ET, but due to illness, having had a Cancerous tumour removed from his Kidney has been playing mainly on invites to full ET events and some CT events. Wishing Ben well in his play this week and hopefully he can return to the full tour soon.

So the CT’s current top 20 incumbents and those looking like qualifying for the tour proper with the varying levels of card available to them dependent on final standings is currently: (All monies shown in Euros)

1. Tommy Fleetwood - Eng – 109,613
2. Ricardo Santos - Por – 91,316
3. Benjamin Herbert - Fra - 83,997 (Already fully exempt for ET having won 3 times on this years CT)
4. Daniel Dennison - Eng - 79,553
5. Jamie Moul - Eng - 77,776
6. Sam Little - Eng - 71,281
7. Edouard Dubois - Fra - 70,536
8. Andrea Pavan - Ita - 70,121
9. Federico Colombo - Ita - 64,147
10. Charle Russon - Fra - 63,536
11. Jorge Campillo - Esp - 63,358
12. Chris Gane - Eng - 60,204
13. Craig Lee - Sco - 59,970
14. Anthony Snobeck - Fra - 56,475
15. Branden Grace - RSA - 55,756
16. Florian Praegant - Aut - 53,896
17. Jamie Elson - Eng - 52,191
18. Sam Walker - Eng - 50,897
19. Matthew Southgate - Eng - 50,720
20. Peter Gustafsson - Swe - 50,669

Others News:

GB&I were once again victorious in the Seve trophy, the lead built up over the first 3 days in the pairs events proved crucial as team Europe roared back on the final day singles, but lost out at the last with a half for Mark Foster proving the critical point. Also to note Poulter yet again proving he’s formidable in match play singles beating young Matteo.

The other GB&I team sadly did not fair so well in the PGA cup, which is the club pro’s version of the Ryder Cup, sadly losing out again to their US counter parts 17 ½ to 8 ½ .

Hope everyone’s not now asleep after this week’s fairly long thread but we are coming to the business end of the season so now is the time results will be seen on the threads to see who is doing what. So likely to be a quiet week on the ET what with the TC being played at east lake but next weeks Dunhill is already starting to look a bit special.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Mav's European & Challenge Tour Weekly Edition - Austrian Open Empty Re: Mav's European & Challenge Tour Weekly Edition - Austrian Open

Post by drive4show Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Mav

do you know if Cutler has signed up Wobbly on a permanent basis? If so, excellent move by the youngster, he is a top drawer caddy with loads of experience.

Wobbly won Masters with Woosie and I'm guessing, Ollie??

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Mav's European & Challenge Tour Weekly Edition - Austrian Open Empty Re: Mav's European & Challenge Tour Weekly Edition - Austrian Open

Post by kwinigolfer Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Mav thumbsup

Very disappointing that the Dunhill doesn't offer a place in their field for Benny Herbert; hopefully he'll get in as an alternate. Good to see some young Frenchmen coming through.

Don't think Lewis is with Chubs AND IMG though. But he'll get plenty of tournament invites if he promises to bring his lady along with him:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2015169/Golfer-Tom-Lewiss-girlfriend-cheers-amateur-Open.html

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:12 pm

He certainly has a lovely looking lady there Kwini.

With regards Chubs and IMG, he's the quote straight from the horses mouth yesterday. By horse I mean Lewis, his quotation in Red.

Lewis, who has signed with the International Management Group (IMG), is relishing the prospect of making his professional debut at the Diamond Country Club in next week’s Austrian GolfOpen presented by Lyoness before heading to Scotland and the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship as he attempts to emulate recent Silver Medal winners, Matteo Manassero and Rory McIlroy, in securing his European Tour Card in just seven starts.

“I am very excited to get out there and see how I measure up,” said Lewis. “The Open was fantastic for me and I learnt a lot from the occasion. All the experiences gleaned from my amateur career, along with the help and support I have received from the R&A, EGU and my family and friends, will hopefully stand me in good stead as I try to earn my European Tour card for next year.

“IMG’s management credentials are second to none in the industry and I am very happy to be joining their team of players that includes many of the world’s best.

“I am very grateful to the tournament promoters who have generously offered me invitations, particularly the Austrian GolfOpen presented by Lyoness and the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship. I hope I will perform at my best to thank them for the opportunity.”

On another topic lets hope we see less of the horror scores from last weeks CT outing

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyetoldyouso Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:16 pm

If Tom Lewis has signed up with IMG then he won't be anywhere near Chubby. Chubby works for ISM.

Eyetoldyouso

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:18 pm

drive4show wrote:Mav

do you know if Cutler has signed up Wobbly on a permanent basis? If so, excellent move by the youngster, he is a top drawer caddy with loads of experience.

Wobbly won Masters with Woosie and I'm guessing, Ollie??

can't seem to get the inside on whether Wobbly is a permanent appointment or not at the moment, but soon as I hear anything I'll keep it posted. However think it's unlikely wobbly would only sign up for a few events.

Looks to be a shrewd move from Cutler if you ask me, a double major winning caddie who caddied for World No1 Woosie and European stalwart Olly (you were right with the 2 player btw) being just a short term thing. He can help over the coming weeks and see if Cutler can do a Matteo and secure his card in 7 or fewer starts. Culter also was named as player of the Walker cup by his team captain too

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Eyetold you so good point, excuse the typo and ridiculous inference on my part of putting him in the same bracket as chubby

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:05 am

I see Oliver Wilson is teeing it up again this week. Has anyone determined what his status will be if he fails to reach the top 115-ish?
Would think it's back to Q-School??

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:17 am

Morning Kwini, how's vermont holding up now after the recent storms.

Oliver Wilson, a player that offered so much a few years back and has since struggled to live upto expectations. He played in the nothing tavisstock cup and went low with something in the region of 65 to win the individual event. He has had some injuries in recent seasons but nothing that has kept him out for a prolonged period, so wouldn't be able to claim a medical exemption. He needs to do a Jose Manuel Lara this week and claim a win or a real good run into the end of the year to secure some Euros.

Seems to have gone backwards since he relocated the states with his wifes family. Maybe trying to travel to much, but from what i hear been spending more off time in the UK again trying to recapture form

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:44 am

Hi Mav,
Surprised he doesn't try PGA Tour Q-School given the depths he's plumbed in Europe. Obviously got the ability, but his confidence must be shot right now.

Regarding the storms, we've emerged pretty much unscathed from the ravages south and east of here. Central and southern part of the State in dire straits - as well as our neighbours across the Lake in Central and Northern New York. You probably saw the picture Shotrock posted on my thread of En-Joie where the Champ Tour plays the Dick's Sporting Goods event in June . . . . . Devastation.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:00 pm

He certainly is in need of a severe cash injection to his season currently residing at 151st on the money list with just 98,581 euros so far this year. Needs at least a top ten this week and another couple in the coming weeks.

Surprised he doesnt try his hand at the PGA to especially being based over in the states now...

Just shows nothing is more vengeful than the force of nature...

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Reports that Barclays are pulling out of Scottish Open sponsirship.
Will the FedEx opener follow?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Indeed Kwini reports coming out on the ET do seem to be that the scottish is now in danger of losing its sponsortship, seems to be a consensus around the tour that as much as Castle Stuart is a nice place, they don't feel they have the prestige they did have at Loch Lomond. Also some grumblings amongst a few of the tour players from what i've heard on the inside track that they miss what the Loch had to offer compared to Inverness....

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Maverick wrote:Indeed Kwini reports coming out on the ET do seem to be that the scottish is now in danger of losing its sponsortship, seems to be a consensus around the tour that as much as Castle Stuart is a nice place, they don't feel they have the prestige they did have at Loch Lomond. Also some grumblings amongst a few of the tour players from what i've heard on the inside track that they miss what the Loch had to offer compared to Inverness....

Its just been comfirmed Barclays have pulled out.

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Maverick wrote:Indeed Kwini reports coming out on the ET do seem to be that the scottish is now in danger of losing its sponsortship, seems to be a consensus around the tour that as much as Castle Stuart is a nice place, they don't feel they have the prestige they did have at Loch Lomond. Also some grumblings amongst a few of the tour players from what i've heard on the inside track that they miss what the Loch had to offer compared to Inverness....

Not sure what you mean by "in danger of losing it's sponsorship" it was announced this morning that Barclay's were not renewing their sponsorship.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Never heard any official reports of it this morning only heard the rumblings, i've only just heard the official announcment now. Was also just providing an insight to what I'd heard on reasons. Though the official reason announced will be due to financial issues but thats just on the surface

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lairdy Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:38 pm

When you say what LL had to offer do you mean facilities etc?

Lairdy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Facilities possibly, not sure 100% what the facilities on offer at either place is as never been to either. From what i've heard though is more a case of the course being preferred layout compared to castle stuarts, the weather and the surrounding area being better for players pre Open week.

A lot of guys were bleating about being blown away and wet through the week before an Open championship as demoralising rather then confidence building going into a major event.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Maverick wrote:Facilities possibly, not sure 100% what the facilities on offer at either place is as never been to either. From what i've heard though is more a case of the course being preferred layout compared to castle stuarts, the weather and the surrounding area being better for players pre Open week.

A lot of guys were bleating about being blown away and wet through the week before an Open championship as demoralising rather then confidence building going into a major event.

Would be a bit poor if all that was the case since Castle Stuart is a fantastic course and facilities appeared pretty good. This is Britain so moaning about the weather is a bit rich, it was quite clear the weather that weekend was freak.

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Sand you would also think players would try to use the type of weather they experienced as a way of trying to master the wind shots etc required for Open week.

Not sure you can say this is britain about the moaning because it's not just brits playing its all nations so not just the typical english moaners, though was a fair few i'd be willing to bet..

Possibly a case of seeing the Loch course as slightly easier and less prone to high winds so ideal for them to get things their working on grooved instead of fighting conditions not sure. Castle Course looked great to me and think it will be good for the event long term.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:03 pm

Maverick,

What I meant about Britain was that the weather is usually p!sh even in 'summer' in the UK, so was a bit rich if anyone was moaning about the weather at the tournament this year.

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Sand

Very true indeed. What we would call a summer, many countries would liken to a siberian winter. Will be interesting to see what this does to the pull for big names. No Barclays could mean no big Phil etc...

Be interesting to see who comes in for it as it could be classed as one of the bigger events of the season

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Paul Cutler and Tom Lewis playing in the same threesome in Rounds 1 and 2.
Harris Engish begins his pro career on the Nationwide, in California.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lairdy Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:50 am

Maverick wrote:Facilities possibly, not sure 100% what the facilities on offer at either place is as never been to either. From what i've heard though is more a case of the course being preferred layout compared to castle stuarts, the weather and the surrounding area being better for players pre Open week.

Having been to both I'd be suprised if it was the facilities. Probably the location and the weather they had that week. Bit suprising to hear complaints about that after the clamour to hold in on a links course as prep for the Open. Tsk.

Perhaps it was just the US and ROW players who wanted the shift to links?

Lairdy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:11 am

Lairdy as i sau not been to either site so i couldn't be 100% sure on the facilities argument, but I would find it strange if they did take issue with them as all places that are awarded tour events these days are real top notch.

There was indeed a clamour to return to links pre Open week to get used to the conditions and type of course, but the freakish weather they experienced this year seems to have turned a lot of players off to the idea of more links golf.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lairdy Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:11 am

This is it, it was freakish. I got badly sun burned on the first day!! Loch Lomond has its fair share of rainfall every year and I supposed they were always quite lucky at that location. Disappointing if the pros are so fickle! I'm sure it wont struggle too much for a sponsor.

Lairdy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:08 pm

Padraig Harrington's returns to the ET this week and has announced he is unveilling a new swing. This being his first competitive week under the guidance of new swing guru Pete Cowan.

According to reports he is eager to see how the new swing changes are being grooved on his return to competitive play

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Maverick wrote:Padraig Harrington's returns to the ET this week and has announced he is unveilling a new swing. This being his first competitive week under the guidance of new swing guru Pete Cowan.

According to reports he is eager to see how the new swing changes are being grooved on his return to competitive play

Have you heard any of the rumours about Harrington practicing and playing practice round/rounds with a belly putter Mav?

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Hi Hibbz,

Have heard rumblings about belly putters, but certainly no-one that I know who is in the know has witnessed any practice ground or practice round belly putting from padraig whilst in Austria.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Harrington's short game stat's on the PGA Tour are all way better than average, mostly in the top 30%.
It's not the putter he needs to work on but suppose he hasn't got to try a belly driver yet.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Excatly Kwini I think the rumblings are i've heard are more on the lines if chinese whispers that after passing so many lips via even more ears have been somewhat garbled. Paddy's strengths this season have all been on or around the greens. The bigger story is has Cowan managed to straighten Padraig up enough for his short game to shine and help him climb leader boards

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:52 pm

For those who haven't seen it already, there's a clip uploaded on the http://www.europeantour.com/ site today with some latest news and interviews from Austria, where you can hear some brief comments fron two of those we've been talking about recently (Gonzo and Wilson) and what's been happening with them... And then of course, we can hear a lot from Padraig talking as usual about his new swing (there's always a new swing, and I'm not gonna start a new 'he's at it again' thread...).
But the surprise comes at the end when he's asked what advice he'd give to the new pros, Cutler and Lewis... Believe it or not, his advice is NOT to change anything, to stick to what they know and have and what's working... Very Happy

C'mon Padraig!!!!

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:37 pm

The irony in paddy's comments. Leave things as they are...... Do you think he's using the power of hindsight there I wonder.

Olly Wilson seems to be really looking forward to this week from what I hear he's really up for the challenge of saving his card. Hope he does a nice fella and has great potential still to fill!

Also few of the guys going out on a limb here this week and saying the greens are the best on the tour this year. No mean feat if that's true when you consider they've played some big venues like wentworth, dubai etc

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Maverick wrote:Excatly Kwini I think the rumblings are i've heard are more on the lines if chinese whispers that after passing so many lips via even more ears have been somewhat garbled. Paddy's strengths this season have all been on or around the greens. The bigger story is has Cowan managed to straighten Padraig up enough for his short game to shine and help him climb leader boards

I'd be be more than surprised if you've heard anything seeing as I made it up. On the otherhand maybe Westwood should think about giving it a whirl?

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:57 pm

There are always rumblings around the tour about players using long putters as for making it up interesting that you hit on a notion being discussed by all players the world over hence the term i used heard rumblings but backed that up with the fact no-one had seen him use one so your point is................. Or you could also look at the comments regarding where I stated the issue is not his short game... So seems your jst trying trying to WUM perhaps

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by hend085 Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:17 am

apparently the biggest change he has made is a shorter back swing and a wider swing plane. lets see how he gets on today!

hend085

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:37 am

Re: Harringtons swing, he seemed to lose a lot of width in the last few years with Torrance when he was swinging harder and faster to gain more yards.

Early scores on the doors:
The travelling man John Daly currently -2 through 12, only other notable is
Gary Boyd currently -1. Tommy Fleetwood currently Level par as is Am turned pro Tom Lewis through 11 holes. His Counter part Paul Cutler not fairing so well so far at +2 through 12.

Top of the board littered with lesser known names as you would expect this week initially, but the names we have been discussing here so far this week Olly Wilson is teeing of shortly after lunch at 12:40 and Padraig out at 12:30 so expect those 2 to get a fair amount of this afternoons sky sports coverage.

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by princedracula Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:07 am

I see vikings at the top (a Dane and a Norwegian) in Austria... Other than that, plus a pretty good first 9 holes from Daly, nothing really setting things alight there... So just waiting for Padraig's new swing to get going and make things more interesting, hopefully...

princedracula

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:08 am

Poor back nine (or front as started from 10th) as was 4 under par thru 9 now only 1.

Nice start from James Byrne in challenge tour his first event. 3 under thru 6.

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:22 am

Tommy Fleetwood: now -2 and sitting in early second carrying on his fine form from the challenge tour. Paddy's out on the practice ground and getting a few looks from reporters no doubt on the new swing...

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Characteristic second nine from Daly.

Where's Gary Orr's fine recent form come from?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Kwini Gary Orr has been in some fine form of late, had a good flourish at the KLM too. Had a bit of an elbow injury last year and now seems to have got his game back, good to see him up the leader board again

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Paddy going well at a steady -2, is that down to new swing or just his usual good short game only those watching can judge.

Olly Wilson solid start currently -1

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:58 pm

Uh uh, Get Pete Cowen on the phone.
Harrington with a hat trick of bogeys as he makes the turn.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Seems to be a lot of guys dropping shots around the turn Kwini. Wilson back to level as well after gonig through the turn. Seems to be hardest scoring part of the course from what i can see looking at leaderboard, can't comment if thats accurate though as not watching it live

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sand Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Sand wrote:Poor back nine (or front as started from 10th) as was 4 under par thru 9 now only 1.

Nice start from James Byrne in challenge tour his first event. 3 under thru 6.

Byrne finishes 6 under and tied 1st good start for him.

Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Lairdy Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:15 pm

Even Pete Cowen can't get POD to stop making bogeys on par 5s.

Gary Orr has struggled a lot with back injuries the past few years. There was an interview with him on the The Golf Show, BBC Radio Scotland programme available on pod cast, where he blames a dodgy back for holding him down. Seems to be on top of controlling it now.

Lairdy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Really do think a lot of Pods issues are between the ears, his course management in recent seasons has been awful.

Good day for the lower ranked players, Liam bond leading in the clubhouse -6. Luiten in at -5 with Gaunt and Noret.

My own home grown local lad and man i've had afew rounds with Matt Haines currently -3 through 15 holes

Maverick

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Lairdy,
I thought exactly the same about Pod - checked his US stat on par 5 scoring average: 156th on Tour. Just not good enough; perhaps Tom Lewis might have some advice for him?
Good luck to Matt Haines, Mav, he's really struggled so would imagine he'll also struggle for starts unless he has a big finish or two?

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by John Cregan Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Maverick wrote:Really do think a lot of Pods issues are between the ears, his course management in recent seasons has been awful.

Good day for the lower ranked players, Liam bond leading in the clubhouse -6. Luiten in at -5 with Gaunt and Noret.

My own home grown local lad and man i've had afew rounds with Matt Haines currently -3 through 15 holes

Couldn't agree more about Harri. His course management is horrendous and as a result, his Par 5 play is showing it up................

John Cregan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next