The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving interview with Chris Cusiter

5 posters

Go down

Moving interview with Chris Cusiter Empty Moving interview with Chris Cusiter

Post by RDW Sat 20 Aug 2011, 10:16 am

Very candid and open interview with Chris Cusiter in the Scotsman today about his dad's battle with prostate cancer and how it affected him as a rugby player.

I have to say it is a very tough read and I am not ashamed to say I was welling up reading it - my girlfriend was in floods of tears!

Really puts things into perspective and the thought of him playing at Murrayfield for the first time without his dad watching is a tough one.

All the best to Chris for today - I think it is fair to say everyone will be right behind him!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Moving interview with Chris Cusiter Empty Re: Moving interview with Chris Cusiter

Post by Turkster Sat 20 Aug 2011, 1:57 pm

here's the link

http://sport.scotsman.com/rugby/Interview-Chris-Cusiter-Scotland-rugby.6821947.jp

I've been through the pain of losing a parent to cancer, sympathise with him totally.

Turkster

Back to top Go down

Moving interview with Chris Cusiter Empty Re: Moving interview with Chris Cusiter

Post by RDW Sat 20 Aug 2011, 2:05 pm

Thanks turkster - although the link is already embedded in my article!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Mon 22 Aug 2011, 11:54 am

+1
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffineastbourne Mon 22 Aug 2011, 9:17 pm

Turkster wrote:here's the link

http://sport.scotsman.com/rugby/Interview-Chris-Cusiter-Scotland-rugby.6821947.jp

I've been through the pain of losing a parent to cancer, sympathise with him totally.
Lost my brother 2 years ago to this little beastie.Nasty.

Taffineastbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by redrugbyexile Sat 27 Aug 2011, 8:43 pm

Lost my Dad on 13th June to this disease, my heart goes out to Chris Cusiter, may he and Scotland have a wonderful world cup.

redrugbyexile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down