The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gareth Lewis dropped by scumV.Fantastic news!

4 posters

Go down

Gareth Lewis dropped by scumV.Fantastic news! Empty Gareth Lewis dropped by scumV.Fantastic news!

Post by Taffineastbourne Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Somebody,somewhere has woken up and spotted that Gareth Lewis was useless.Took a while but the penny has dropped and he has moved on.If the new bloke knows anything about Rugby everything should be fine.
Gareth always reminded me of the fella that went to the BBC for a job interview to be a cleaner and ended up in front of live telly on BBC News being interviewed about some current affairs-out of his depth but willing to try and wing it.

Taffineastbourne

Back to top Go down

Gareth Lewis dropped by scumV.Fantastic news! Empty Re: Gareth Lewis dropped by scumV.Fantastic news!

Post by Shifty Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Funny I liked him, lol.

Hope Rick O'Shea gets the job now Ale
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Gareth Lewis dropped by scumV.Fantastic news! Empty Re: Gareth Lewis dropped by scumV.Fantastic news!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:10 pm

It's Ross Harries (I think??) one of the news presenters on BBC Wales that's got the job, isn't it? He's covered for Scrum V before and seemed to know his stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 pm

The guy was clueless - I found him embarrasing - here's hoping thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:07 am

rugbydreamer wrote:It's Ross Harries (I think??) one of the news presenters on BBC Wales that's got the job, isn't it? He's covered for Scrum V before and seemed to know his stuff.

Oh no! I'm not saying he's wooden or anything, but he creaks at night as he cools down.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:49 am

ah but Glas, apparently he's a big Scarlets fan, so can't be much wrong with him Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Have you been to Parc Y Scarlets recently?
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:01 pm

No, not been there since the Scarlets v Blues match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:10 pm

You're taking me too literally. I meant if you had been there you would know that your previous statement doesn't necessarily follow!
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:24 pm

Headscratch I still don't get you. think I'm still a bit hungover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Ok, step at a time:

so can't be much wrong with him...

There is the odd Scarlet fan with plenty wrong with them, see?
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 pm

.... why did you think I added the Wink then??

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Ah, I see

🤦 Doh

Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down