The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aviva 'Restricted View' - anything to worry about?

5 posters

Go down

Aviva 'Restricted View' - anything to worry about? Empty Aviva 'Restricted View' - anything to worry about?

Post by clivemcl Sun 14 Aug 2011, 4:32 pm

Hey folks, wondering if anyone could let me know if I'm wasting my time? I'm looking at tickets on ticketmaster for France Ireland match and Blocks 501 and 529 at 20euro. When you click the seats, it warns you that the seats have a restiricted view.

How bad is it? Anyone know?

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/180046A7930A3D4A?artistid=1056338&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=225

clivemcl

Back to top Go down

Aviva 'Restricted View' - anything to worry about? Empty Re: Aviva 'Restricted View' - anything to worry about?

Post by Thomond Sun 14 Aug 2011, 6:17 pm

Does this help? http://www.irishrugby.ie/aviva/map.php They don't look too bad.

Thomond

Back to top Go down

Aviva 'Restricted View' - anything to worry about? Empty Re: Aviva 'Restricted View' - anything to worry about?

Post by sean.c Sun 14 Aug 2011, 6:46 pm

I don't think you'll be able to see the scoreboard but the view of the pitch should be grand. I had that problem at the Samoa game. Could see the pitch perfectly but the bars hanging from the roof and the side I was on meant I couldn't see either of the scoreboards Sad. I was up in the gods though

sean.c

Back to top Go down

Post by sean.c Sun 14 Aug 2011, 6:49 pm

Go with 529 because the scoreboard is in the same corner as 501

sean.c

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Sun 14 Aug 2011, 7:03 pm

At the Millenium over the past 2 years the WRU have been charging more for a restricted view of watching Wales thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Sun 14 Aug 2011, 7:27 pm

I have been at 9 of the 11 Rugby matches in the new Lansdowne Rd.

Never been in 501, (Was in 101 though) but I reckon the worst part of it will be the fact that you have a side on view behind the dead ball line.

516 is worth the extra 20 bucks if you ask me. I was there for the SA game and the view is great.

The worst views in the stadium imo are the first 3 or 4 rows of the north and south lower.

Upper corners have restricted views of the screen and scoreboards, but pitch is OK.

Personally I find side on views behind the dead ball worse than behind goal views.

I had the first row behind the press boxes in the upper west for the NZ game. Was a great view (was half price because of restricted view) you had to lean out slightly to see the near touchline, but you could see the screens of the press guys for the "contentious" replays that were not shown on the big screens.

Bang on halfway for half price was pretty good.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down