The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Hello Everyone

Post by cookingfat Fri 18 Feb 2011, 1:26 am

Well here I am, prematurely if I may add, I joined because I noticed a post by theo555 who gave an allegedly list of Jose Lorca alias's and included my good self on the list, I had the post removed which should be proof enough that I am not Jose Lorca. Having glanced through the not606 boards I believe there is a great deal of internet bullying going on towards Jose, and hope that that level of animosity is never allowed to happen here, I am also angered that the admin wishes to ban Jose before even giving him a chance, this is not only pre-judgemental, it is an authoritarian kneejerk reaction pandering to what it perceives to be majority.

I look in on not606 and see nothing at all offensive or untoward about Jose Lorca, in fact quite the opposite, helpful and informative, there are however some on there who are looking to score points.

Right that's enough about that, here is a little about my good self.

I have been watching F1 racing religiously for over 2 decades albeit from the comfort of my own armchair, my all time personal favourite driver is Jean Alesi, enjoyed MS when he was with the then benneton team and like many grew to dislike him when he was winning far too often with Ferrari, so it was a delight to see Fernando Alonso change the order of the soul so to speak, and since then have been a fan of Alonso more than any other driver, although I do recognise and respect the other drivers, but some fans of one particular driver get right up my nose.

I do not tolerate rudeness, there is no need for it and anyone who has any issues with me, please take it to PM and not make a fool of yourselves in a public forum.

Forums should be about fun and mutual respect for others ideals and opinions and I am sure there are or will be many more joining here who share the same aspirations for a not too sane and fun forum. I am sure if one goes through my posting history on 606 they will see how certain members tried to twist and ridicule and even label me, but all I ask is to read the threads in their entirety and one will see any rudeness did not start from my side nor did I imply or say the things some members are trying to attribute to me.

Dont thank me for joining, thank the paranoid obsessional thinking of theo55 who chose to add me to his insane list. ( I was going to make my choice when 606 closed as I tend to be a one forum only sort of person, I am a man so I am sure members will empathise with my desire to avoid any sort of multi tasking whatsoever.

thumbsup

cookingfat

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone Empty Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Guest Fri 18 Feb 2011, 9:02 am

Welcome to the board.

As for who is and who isn't Jose Lorca! Innocent until proven otherwise over here! thumbsup

Enjoy the board!

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 18 Feb 2011, 9:14 am

Yep, everybody is starting with a clean slate on here. So as long as people contribute in a sensible manner, past problems won't be an issue.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cookingfat Fri 18 Feb 2011, 2:03 pm

Just wondering why only my introduction post was moved from the motorsport forum and others allowed to remain there?

I used to live in Cardiff during my student days and was there a few years back to watch Bob Dylan at the CIA, my god Cardiff has changed so much and the Baltimore in Bute Street is not more :crying: :crying: The dock area seems to have had its heart and soul ripped out of it, I used to love walking down Bute street and James Street on a weekend and the Karaoke there was simply awesome.

Still is a great city although too many traffic lights for my liking, Very Happy

cookingfat

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 18 Feb 2011, 2:15 pm

cookingfat wrote:Just wondering why only my introduction post was moved from the motorsport forum and others allowed to remain there?

I Very Happy

sorted :friend:

Oh and welcome to the board by the way Very Happy

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Feb 2011, 2:54 pm

Welcome to the board cookingfat thumbsup
Look forward to hearing more from you on the boards and please feel free to invite your friends here

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Wed 23 Feb 2011, 10:47 pm

Hi cookingfat,

A lot of 606 users put any who likes Alonso and criticises Hamilton (even if they respect Hamilton's ability), into this list of ID's. It's really odd!

The "Jose Lorca" that got banned on this forum was just somebody impersonation. Even today, somebody on 606 is still pretending to be me.

Mister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum